login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Going Beyond The Law Of Attraction

Going Beyond The Law Of Attraction.
By Ton Pascal

Our mind is in a constant dialogue with itself, sending out messages that will create our living experience according to our present perceptions. This mental chatter is our consciousness deciding whether or not we should have this or that, whether to run to or from, whether to think this or that, and what we are going to do next. Our brain is incessantly working, the complex organic electric signals generated by our inner self, even when we are dreaming. What we perceive now as true and good for us, is instantly converted into a powerful energy. This force will support all actions, people and experiences, for what we think, at this very moment in time, are our personal needs or desires. And le voilà, we sent out our message into the cosmos. These thoughts are a powerful energy that will seek out and connect us with a similar, complementary twin force. This is what we call The Law of Attraction.

Did you ever stop to think about all the people, incidents and experiences that have come into your life? People come into your life for “a reason, a season and a lifetime”, says the old prayer. But, why?

This doesn’t happen by sheer coincidence. In this instance, you have to look beyond the Law of Attraction for the reason. Someone is in your life because you have expressed, either consciously or subconsciously to yourself, a need or a wish.

In our ever-evolving society, even the most timid, reserved or reclusive person has someone or something connecting with him or her every day. Whether it is by telephone, Internet, fax, or direct contact, people are coming into our lives, creating for us a new living experience every moment, every day. With these connections, we are constantly creating and recreating our own reality with every thought and action we take. This is how the Law of Attraction works. Be very careful here and pay good attention to your thoughts—this power doesn’t discriminate. It will bring to you exactly what you had in mind then, be it good or bad. The Law of Attraction will bring everything you wish for into your life. Just for you, a vast supply of the most incredible gifts are stored there, in the “warehouse” of the universe. Good and bad, heaven and hell, neatly stored for you to choose from and take home.

The perception you have of yourself, be it conscious or unconscious, is the guide and the road map with which this universal force will match up and populate your life. Just remember, this reality will change every time you change your perceptions, as will the world around you.

For some people this principle is somehow frightening! They are usually people who are not even aware that their perceptions are of the negative kind. Life for them looks like a lovely movie going bad all of a sudden. All that they consciously wanted, needed, or desired was a good husband/wife, a great job or a good place to live.

What did they get? A moronic, abusive, disgusting partner, or a boss who is a bully… and let’s not mention the living conditions!

What went wrong?
People living this kind of nightmarish reality seem to be still attached to perceptions from a past that is no longer healthy and fulfilling for them. Very often, they perceive themselves as the “bad boy” or “bad girl” that their parents often told them they were. They are often moody, distant and lacking in self-confidence. They haven’t yet been able to detach from their early perceptions inflicted on them by parents, friends, companions, or the system.

If you find yourself in this predicament, get out of there fast! A simple test is to look at yourself in the mirror and say, “I love myself.” What did you get back, a beautiful smile or resistance?

You know that you are in a state of attachment when you feel that what comes out of your mouth doesn’t bounce well with your heart; or that when you do your daily affirmations, there is a sense of panic and a need to control your thoughts.

Being detached is being non-resistant, transforming panic into peace of mind. In this state of mind you allow life to flow normally, positively and peacefully. It is only in this state that you can create the reality you truly desire. You maximize the power of your mind and align yourself directly with the energy source, thus quickly manifesting your desires—you went beyond of the Law of Attraction. This cosmic force and energy is not there to judge or suggest a different path for you. It accepts your thoughts and wishes as law. When you know, understand, and live your life as one universal mind, detachment comes easily and you’ll see and create your world quite differently.

A good exercise is to start your day with positive affirmations. You will immediately find out if you are still attached to old perceptions or not. Work on it! When you feel good and positive about yourself, the path for your positive energy is open, and the planet and your community succeeds.

Now that you have learned how to build the emotional foundation for positive living, life becomes quite enjoyable. You can now move on and be the teacher, support and friend other positive people want so much to connect with.

Have a great and happy journey,

Ton Pascal

Thanks a lot! Very actual theme for me. As addition I recommend to read the article “Using the law of attraction” – http://manprogress.com/en/methods/law-of-attraction.html

Thank you for this post…I am wondering why I am not getting the things I want. I have to change the perception I have of myself. I deserve great things to come in my life. I will start saying my affirmations every morning until they are real to me. I want to be that teacher, support and friend that other possitive people can connect with. I attract and not repell!
Smiles

very interesting,alright universe i want all the good you can give to me,i don,t have much use for the bad.So mostly pleasureable life affirming experiences,is what I,ll have,for the next 30 years,and also thank you for the wisdom I have today,and the love and wisdom that people share

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content