login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Sharing Our Goals

“Your past experience Your time has not been wasted and your efforts have not been in vain. Everything has brought you to where you are now, and this is a very good place to be. From here, you can move forward in whatever direction you choose. Now, you can put your wisdom, your experience and even your regrets to positive, purposeful use. The portion of your life over which you have full control begins right now. No matter where you’ve come from, now is your opportunity to choose precisely where you wish to go. It’s easy to get caught up in thoughts of what could have been, or to fall into discouragement about what didn’t work out. Your best option, though, is to focus on the best of what can be and on enthusiastically stepping forward to make it happen. You are surrounded by a universe that’s filled with great possibilities. Take all of your past experience and put it to work in creating a future of excellence and fulfillment. Whatever the past has been, it has also been very good to you, because it has delivered you here. Now, take that good fortune and put it to good use" — Ralph Marston

If you have a particular goal for the coming year …this is your place to:

• state it as specifically or generally as you like…&
  • cheer yourself on with your intentions.
  • positive energy cheers
  • and bmindful members stop by and encourage from the depths of your being …all those who state their intentions for year

“We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and a mystery. – H G Wells

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have been writing a book and I do believe it’s time has come… it is about living a life filled with joy…. I am on what I hope is the last revision…. 2012 here I come…

In response to coachhouse’s post:
Joy ..that’s my favorite! Save me an autographed copy(: I support your wonderful goal! Go for it Kathy !

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to coachhouse’s post:
In response to R-R- Free Spirit’s post:

Hi Laurie and Kathy! Kathy I am so excited about your book what a great accomplishment and so many possibilities to go with!!! (: I’m very very proud of you!! Laurie I got your message and miss you too(:

Blessings,
Mary

thanks Mary and Laurie…. I hope to get it published but if I have to self publish I will….. bmindful is a great inspiration….

what I most recently learned from a few special persons on bmindful and a few special persons in my home life , not in any particular order

1. meet every moment with a beginners mind *smile

2. be grateful , even during the storm *smile

3. action over activity *smile

4. pray daily *smile

5. watch my words and body language *smile

6. *always smile

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content