login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★God's perfect timing

Last Tuesday we were forced to close our business. The money to go on just wasn’t there. Yet instead of fear we decided to face the future with joy. We knew God would come through for us. The very next day I got a part time job working with my son, who had no idea about our situation. Yesterday I got approved for disability. We certainly aren’t rich, but we had no idea how closing the shoppe would affect our lives. I almost think that closing the shoppe was something that needed to happen in order for new doors to open.

I would love to hear similar stories, or any stories that you want to share. Sharing our stories gives hope to others, and help them see they aren’t in this alone.

Joy to all, Kathy

so pleased for you Kathy that things are working out .Everything truly happens for a reason ,love flowergirl

Hello Kathy (coachhouse),
Thanks for sharing your story! First off, I too am glad things are in a good place for you ! (heart-smiles!). Your attitude, faith and resourcefulness are showing strong. Prayers for you & your family’s greatest good, my friend.
————————-
What stood out in my mind in for our happenings in relation to your inspiring words:

• 1 future with joy
  • 2 We knew God would come through for us
  • 3 new doors to open

We’ve had an intense year, but like you the 3 things you mentioned are (our/my) choice beliefs/thoughts/feelings as well(: “Large” “threatening” things occurred ..I put large & threatening in quotes because, if you looked at the ongoing predicament, it would have seemed we should’ve not wanted what we wanted for ourselves due to very hard circumstances.

We believed. We did the foot work. Faith and persistence brought us to the end of the year…in a time frame that seemed endless…in the beginning and often through this whole year.

We kept up what we believe works (w/faith and action)…until the last hour sometimes…of what was needed and we were not let down. We hung on to our future with joy…, knew God would come through for us, and we believe 2011 will end on the note we’ve learned this year, knowing God IS always there for us and in 2012….new doors are definitely opening. Thanks for the thread…gratitude and hope are presents that warmly keep on giving(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thank you flower girl and Laurie for you glad tidings….. for me it all boils down to an attitude of gratitude…. I have so much more than I don’t have…. and I need to stay focused on what I do have…. Blessings to you both…. K

In response to coachhouse’s post:
so true! (1) Attitude of gratitude – is a definite powerful foundation….& (2) a faith in: (a)yourself (b)having your most vital needs being met, © and of course a faith in Power Greater than your Self, and (3) doing the “footwork” in areas “necessary”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content