login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Ideas that Have Helped

What ideas/thoughts have helped you with your direction?

I will begin with Guy Finley because I have been listening/reading alot of his material again…and posted it as a thread.

Actually alot of what Guy Finley says reinforces some powerful things for me, which is why I recently started a thread of lots of his work. I don’t identify with “everything” “everywhere” he has written/said…though there have been ideas that have really helped with centering…like the above video.

I also like Jennifer Louden. She writes a lot of material for women.
Here are some questions as soul prompters…I utilize them in my regular daily writing. soul prompting questions

In addition to words being ideas and resonating ….music as we all know does too. Joyful music reminds me that there is always something to be joyful about. This song by Jason Mraz is one of those songs

If you know who said it or something close to the original idea quote them. If you choose… express why it is/was helpful.

"If you’re reading these words, perhaps it’s because something has kicked open the door for you, and you’re ready to embrace change. It isn’t enough to appreciate change from afar, or only in the abstract, or as something that can happen to other people but not to you. We need to create change for ourselves, in a workable way, as part of our everyday lives.”Sharon Salzberg, The Power of Meditation: A 28-Day Programme for Real Happiness

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a thought from Joe Vitale, “don’t believe everything you think.”

Keith Garrett said something on his site that really helped me… “If I were operating at my top capability I would”____________________

I find it is like hitting a refresh button for my spirit… in many ways(:

I like that …don’t believe everything you think./It reminds me of the necessity to be flexible.
——————-
I also like…detachment. …Detachment…. I detach myself from my understanding of what it is I think I see or what I believe consequences have to be….to

• begin
  • continue
  • or cease where I am.

Ceasing where I am doesn’t mean I am not where I’m supposed to be. Because wherever you are permits acceptance and the power to move forward.

Life is so much more than the stage image that it appears. People are more than their circumstances. Life and those who inhabit it are miraculous…look for the miracle…be the miracle.

When we Are or Do our part…as we feel Best directed…things just get better better better…and so do we.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I like that Laurie… “when we do our part, as best directed…. I have learned I need to listen to my heart and that I can’t listen to my family… they seem to be stuck in the land of lack instead of the land of abundance… and I just refuse to go there anymore… instead I keep inviting them to my side of the road… intellectually they can accept what I say but emotionally they just aren’t on board….
I can only pray someday they will understand…

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content