login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Truth about Life!

Recently I have been listening to the most remarkable videos I have ever heard. The truth that resonates out of me when I here Abraham/Ester talk is so overwhelming I just love it. I am going to try and post the way Laurie taught me, but it has been a while not sure if I will get it right, but it doesn’t matter because either way you can get to the video.

I hope that you will take the time to really listen to what they are saying, it is something I have always felt and know is true. Love you guys.

Feel Good Now! Affirmations!

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

I think I did it Woo Hoo!

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

More truths about Life as told by Abraham through Esther Hicks.

Relax

Abraham Hicks- Deliberate Creation & Emotional Guidance

Abraham-Hicks – Deliberate Creation Exercise

Abraham~ You are the creator of your own reality

Abraham – Hicks – Speeding Deliberate Creation

In response to rockswealth's post:

good points about the momentum of Affirmations!

looking forward to sharing more...

other videos you've posted ... I'm sure I'd like to check out- always have enjoyed things you share.

note to self:c'mon back

thanks Roxie

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content