login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Memories Of Enjoyment To Trigger More Of What You Love

Sunrise-Carolina-Beach.jpg

Memories Of Enjoyment To Trigger More Of What You LoveRelated imageI AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.ce3c6907f6a4214aa89377047d80b2ca.jpg

I can use my time as I like, and relish the true value of leading a joyful life with a glad heart.

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

Affirmations 

◦ →     I focus on my blessings, goals and memories because they are awesomely healing.→What are my most treasured memories?→   I have extremely clear recall for great memories→I see everything with loving eyes and I love everything I see. I love WHAT IS. I choose to believe that everything that is sent my way is coming for my good, for my growth, for me acknowledging all forms of Love. 

When I am true to my heart

I allow myself to formulate questions, and I ask -- which options can work for my highest happiness? 

→   I uncover new dimensions of who I am. And it is all good. 

◦ →   The air of uncertainty has been filled with the Divine energy of promising faith, power, and belief.

◦ →   My memories are awesome! I remember every wonderful morsel that brought me indescribable joy! 
◦ →   I love my memories!

I love the energy of love and treasured feelings 

◦ →   All I need to do in this day is be true to my heart

and allow my vibration of feelings of love.

◦ →   I ALWAYS pace myself and that's why I am completely satisfied with all of my efforts.  →     I love what I am feeling, thinking and now with absolute conviction knowing. I know love, I AM love, and I have only experienced love.   I love how I pace myself to the rhythm of appreciation. 
◦ →   I intend on giving myself the most relaxing enjoyable life , and pace myself to the rhythms of ideal moments. 
◦ →   Focused on Divine wisdom, I know what is mine to do.  
◦ →   Today was a well-done day, and tomorrow will only be better better better. I Am allowing my perfect night sleep which rejuvenates my mind, body and spirit.
◦ →   Every day I ask myself if what I am doing today is getting me closer to where I want to be tomorrow. 
◦ →   WHAT'S THE BEST THAT COULD HAPPEN?
◦   →   My active mind is a blessing because it listens and respects my heart's focus. 
◦ →   Tonight I choose to cuddle up with a good prayer.

CELEBRATING WITH EASEefyj_quote_032017.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

We love to create our own meals at home which interferes with checking out the great places to eat around here lol.

This picture doesn't do my taste buds justice-though this is a replica of the meal we had out with friends. It was awesome... and the memories lingered of the flavors which deliciously entered my senses for some time.

aventura-fl-usa-grand.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content