login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼Daily Questions To Prompt Attention

List Daily Questions that you believe would prompt your focus for a personal journal-binder. I have my own, and collected some from good life coaches out there…but enjoy bmindful community involvement(:

Here are some of the questions that Louden uses as soul-prompters:

• What small act of kindness could I offer myself in the next hour?

• How connected am I to my heart these days? When did I last feel connected to myself?

• What desires want to be heard?

• What life insights have I been steering my life by lately? What life insights do I wish I’d been using to steer my life?

• Body, what do you want to tell me about what I need to find my center again?
——

• ** Love these daily questions from The Life Organizer: A Woman’s Guide to a Mindful Year and The Life Planner: Companion Questions by Jennifer Louden Life Planner review
    • Have to:

• Could do:
  • Want to:
  • Let go of:
    ——

I have the companion to the book that I rec’d from Jennifer Louden. I’m going to ask permission to post it here(:

What are shadow comforts?
Read about transforming shadow comforts
I am an avid reader & participant of so many things that prompts being in touch with your spirit; Jessica Louden is one of my favorite authors for women. I love the workbook Jessica offers for free thar I had mentioned above…that can be converted into word.

Just received the BOOK as well, and it is just perfect for women! I believe men will find much in it too..
Here is an example of questions to ask yourself from the book (there are many wonderful questions in the book)

• Where am I in respect to this moment? Where am I in respect to me? What is the moment calling from me? (created by coach Molly Gordon)
      Examples do center around female type things that crop up that can cause a focus to be disrupted (for the spirit)… A valuable guide that allows your insides to talk(:
      The book ( The Life Organizer: A Woman’s Guide to a Mindful Year) is everything I wanted for ‘Now’. If I can find the intro of the purpose of the book, the way she wrote it, I’ll add a link. You can open to almost any page…and ‘get connected’.

Another great book for this purpose…deep for your spirit and (with great exercises/questions) for living life and moving on your own empowered course is Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life. And like Lee’s reference below …it is about getting away from the ‘stories’ /“This book is not about overcoming pain or fighting emotions; it’s about embracing life and feeling everything it has to offer. In this way, it offers a way out of suffering by choosing to live a life based on what matters most” / This book is about acceptance and mindfulness in a step by step system…that gives more than most text books which labels you and your life in a box. (This book.. does have a disclaimer if you haven’t addressed your life well in depth before you may want to use this book in conjunction with a trained person who understands the value of this focus with you. Phenomenal exercises/& questions to do alone…otherwise(:

Related Posts and Threads Coming Soon:
Love the Questions as Much as You Love the Answers-post

RELATED THREADS COMING SOON

———-
Would love your participation, please(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

wow they are powerful questions and just what i need to ask myself ,thanks RRFS
Are they from a book please ,love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
They are from The Life Organizer Book and Companion CD
Jennifer Louden Books
To Sign Up For Newsletter

• The author who is a life coach sends various gifts and I received a wonderful companion to her book.

Mine is now full of my personal-stuff. Though I will look for the original Word doc. And I will ask if I can post it on bmindful. It is great! And I value it for my journey(: I think you’d love it also.

Here are reviews

1st one: by:Gina Lynette’s review Jul 29, 11

So many “organizers” are designed around 15 minute blocks of time and making sure you are fitting it all into those blocks. This book approaches organizing in a much more organic fashion. Jennifer gives you permission to plan around your intuition, your dreams, your feelings… and to find flow in your day. She also lets you off the hook if you are an on again/off again planner. A very gentle approach… My only wish is that there were a set of Life Organizer Pages created for my Planner so that I could carry it with my “other” organizer.

2nd one:
“I just have to tell you how much your book has impacted my life. I am a huge ‘journaler’ and ‘planner’ so my Franklin Covey Planner and my journal are in my purse at all times. To put them together into a Life Organizer that includes getting in touch with my heart and what my soul really wants is like a DREAM COME TRUE for me. Thank you for creating a system that integrates all three in a way that doesn’t feel overwhelming or like another “task” to do. I just love sitting down with your beautiful book and journaling answers to the insightful questions (which always seem to be the right ones for that exact moment). It is like a breath of fresh air and I love it!“ –Kristen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I really like the sound of this book .

Im a faffer rather than a planner ,i drift through the days but as i am needing to find employment soon its time for some new habits .

Also i have been feeling stuck and this sounds like a book that would feel like a friend gently helping you find your steps to the life you are dreaming off .
love flowergirl

What is a faffer? I will send you some great questions for spirit-lifting to align with your own journey from her soon.

Stuck is temporary….until you are ready…and you know what to ask of yourself. And you are ready…based on what you’re saying. And if this person’s material resonates with you…sounds like unstuck to me(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A faffer is a person who “faffs “ which means basically not doing much at all .

Oh i love that – Stuck is temporary….until you are ready ,I think you may have handed me the key by your mentioning Jennifer Louden ,i have seen things about her before but what you posted today and the bits i have just read on her website are really meaningful .

love flowergirl

here’s how to receive free the gifts I had mentioned

when you receive the email and attachment…you will also get a link in the email for an audio.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks so much for this ,love flowergirl

My favorite comes from Paul Haller, current Abbot of the San Francisco Zen Center. He asks “What does practice ask of me?”

I like this question because it asks what I can do, rather than what someone or something else can do. In this way it encourages me to take responsibility and offer something. Secondly, it can be used no matter what the circumstances. There is never a time when this question is not applicable. Third, to answer the question honestly, you need to let go of the self creating narrative. Practice only exists here and now, it is not a story in your head. Finally, it requires an appropriate response (even if that response is inaction) and therefor helps you realize the interconnectedness of all things.

This is an incomplete explanation and understanding, but I work with it every day and find it tremendously useful.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content