login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★guys can u help me in this topic

guys 4 years ago i was cool sensational charming loving gud sense of humor everything i feel i feel gud abt myself i have the most gud humor in my freinds so one day my freind abused me emotinally tht i will stop his mouth till now i never feel the same as before i cudnt able to get rid of that freind can u pls help me is it self esteem issue or smething else if it is self esteem issue then sud i use affirmations as i lot read abt affirmations wht is the cause

In response to avi6476’s post:

Hi avi6476 I am not sure what happened with your friend but at times people don’t like it when they see you are happy.

If you said something negative to him because you were defeneding yourself it may have made you feel bad because you may have thought you lost your happiness.

Yet it is necessary to have boundaries with some people in order to have peace in your life. If we let people act negative ways with us all the time that can take away your peace.

Part of loving yourself is taking care of yourself. You can also chose to realize that some people will never change and if that is so keep being positive and happy.

Let them stay where they are at. There are even times when some people realize that they are acting silly and then they can become positive because they see it doesn’t affect you.

Blessings to you always!!

Mary

See if your library has any Nathaniel Branden
He has a lot of useful info on self-esteem.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content