login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Unexpected Angels & Answered Prayers

Have you heard from ‘angels’ lately?

The other day I had overestimated my time for the things I needed/wanted to do before work…and found myself rushing into my place of business. While making it on time… still moving fast… I arrived.

…with a smile on my face…but not quite centered yet…I said G’morning to a co-worker from another department. She asked how I was. I responded “getting ready to have a great day!”. Her unexpected response was…“Where’s your faith?”

OMG! What an eye opener that was…My response could have passed as optimistic. Though thank you God…not good or God-enough(:

It reminded me to begin my days no matter how rushed with my intention/belief/affirmation of I Am experiencing that Good/God day. No readiness needed. So as my ‘angel of the day’ (co-worker) …asked….where was my faith? And as I respond today…right where it’s supposed to be……I am having my great day. (BTW, I thanked her for helping me see the Light..and a Bright Light it was/is)

Have you heard from ‘angels’ lately?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Everyday in our lives we are visited by angels, they have a hard time staying away from us. We constantly entertain them and keep them on their toes. Sometimes we are able to feel their presence and other times they stay hidden from us hoping we will be able to figure it out for ourselves; which given our accessibility to the Infinite Mind should not be that hard.

Ever time you open your heart and soul to the power of the Universe to do anything, you are allowing the angels to come into your life. If we really look into this we can discover that we are all angels at times. We all find ourselves giving to others with out concern for personal gain. That is the way of the Universe and it is a very giving Universe. If everyone of us could take a minute to open to the possibilities of a perfect Universe things will change.

Angels are the messengers that carry the Word of the Infinite Mind (God) and if you listen you will hear the truth. “As part of God you are perfect and you are meant to have, to be and to do everything you have ever wanted to.” Our Angels know this truth and try every chance they can to teach us this truth.

We are a stubborn race that has had too much teaching and not enough learning. Change the way you see the Universe, see the angels around you, experience the joy and wonder of our amazing planet, and Love all that is within your reality! Do this and your angels will be more prevalent then ever before.

I am a very blessed human being and I hear from my Angels every day in miraculous ways. Life is what we make it and I live in abundance and am blessed daily with new experiences.

To answer the question YES YES YES!

Love what you do even if it is not perfect in you eyes it is perfect to the Universe, because perfection begets perfection.

Love you guys,
Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to rockswealth’s post:
Hello Rox!!!
I absolutely love your joy-based spirit(: “ Life is what we make it and I live in abundance and am blessed daily with new experiences”.
Life is about progression not perfection….That is absolute perfection! And when you accept yourself and conduct yourself with your best… …all else is commentary(:

Much love right back at ya(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Rejuvenated-Reinvented-Free Spirit’s post:

I hadn’t heard from my angel but felt her. There has been an ongoing suit I have with an agency that fired me about 6 years ago. I had a last doctors appointment to go to and was feeling very nervous and stressed about the whole thing. Purposely their attorney was sending me far away for that appt and that route was loaded with traffic. I was so worried.

The day before I asked God to help me gain peace and then suddenly fell asleep. I actually felt someone cradling me in their lap. I could see it was a woman’s lap in my subconscious mind I had the most “heavenly” sleep. It was total contentment and peace of mind besides the great feeling of complete health and love.

when I awoke I could swear someone had been there. I believe that she was really their!!!

She was there and I bet she is around you a lot, angels love to be around people that are intuitive and loving and that you are. I am sure that the angel around protecting you was probably in your life at one time.

My mom always told me that they choose assignments and that there are usually more then one around at all times. Kind of a nice feeling to know that you are never alone. Huh!

When we realize that we as thinking energy forms, never really die; it is easier to understand that Angels need to keep in touch with this physical side as much as we need to keep in touch with them.

We come from heaven to experience Life in physical form to better understand the Universe, so in reality we have all been Angels and really still are.

Sometimes I get a little deep, but I truly believe that each and everyone of us is perfect.

I know given enough time and space this world of our physical bodies will be the heaven on earth it is suppose to be.

God Bless you and yours

Rocks

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to rockswealth’s post:

Thank you so much rockswealth these words you’ve said make a person feel at so much peace and love. Bless you!

Hugs,
Mary

I would like to hear more experiences …I find it uplifting to know how perfect things can go…for all of us…

Have you ever had an ailment that you were told was terrible…and “something” said you were fine….and then you soon were?

I have had more than one occasion where I was told I needed a procedure or a test…and after knowing-in heart type- prayer…felt a secure calm that all was well. and then..a medical professional would come out and say you can go home…you are fine. The same thing happened to my hubby…though he was scheduled for surgery…and what they saw…wasn’t there anymore. Prayer and believing in your heart …works(: Thank you God!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Very good Rockswealth. I too have been awed by their loving presence. Several times at my computer I felt a loving presence and STOPPED what I was doing. I had to. When this happens I give her all the attention I can as I dont move at all. I did not want her,(think it was a female energy)to leave as tears filled my eyes as her energy surrounded me. What a wonderful embrace. Hope she returns soon.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content