login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Pride and Personal Responsibility

You are responsible for your own life;
no one is going to do it for you, but remember –
having the wisdom to ask for help when you need it
is an important part of being responsible
and asking for help often takes courage.
Don’t be a victim of your own pride;
it is a fools mistake!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

So, what does it mean to take personal responsibility for your life and what is pride?

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I found this on a website for kids.
—————————————————-

When you agree to do something, do it. If you let people down, they’ll stop believing you. When you follow through on your commitments, people take you seriously. Answer for your own actions. Don’t make excuses or blame others for what you do. When you take responsibility for your actions you are saying “I am the one who’s in charge of my life.” Take care of your own matters. Don’t rely on adults to remind you when you’re supposed to be somewhere or what you’re supposed to bring. You take the responsibility. Be trustworthy. If somebody trusts you to borrow or take care of something, take care of it. If somebody tells you something in confidence, keep it to yourself. It’s important for people to know they can count on you. Always use your head. Think things through and use good judgment. When you use your head you make better choices. That shows your parents they can trust you. Don’t put things off. When you have a job to do, do it. Doing things on time helps you take control of your life and shows that you can manage your own affairs.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Here is my latest wallpaper.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
Love the creativity and your personalized wallpaper! Thanks for sharing it here!

(I hope you repost... it isn't there anymore) The-Moment-You-Take-Responsibility.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content