login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★David Moon's Thoughts Are Things

I ran across this and I thought it might be beneficial to people who are seeking personal or professional development and have children or grandchildren that they want the same thing for. Logging in everyday and having the daily thought waiting for me has been a real blessing. I love sharing these with my friends and family and I hope you will too.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thoughts-are-Things-by-David-Moon/104252849623945

“When my children were in the third grade, I began writing a daily thought for them as a way to share my philosophy of life. Admittedly, this philosophy isn’t original, as it combines Judeo-Christian doctrine with that of Greek thinkers, American Indian spiritualists and modern-day inspirationalists. It even includes the influence of a football coach or two.

Each thought is accompanied by a short devotional based on that day’s thought, written at a level that is appropriate for an elementary or middle school reader. Finally, at the end of each day’s reading, I included what we came to call their “affirmation,” a personal statement of belief that our kids have been reciting almost since they could talk.

Although they are written for school-age children, these daily readings became the impetus for great family discussions about God, personal responsibility, planning, love, gratitude, work and relationships.

My hope for you is that these readings will inspire your children to seek wisdom, as they learn who they are and work to become those people.”

Roisan, have you seen these threads?

Notes from the Universe:
More Notes from the Universe:
Even More Notes from the Universe:

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content