login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Jill Bolte Taylor: My stroke of insight

This is the most incredible, beautiful, touching thing I’ve probably ever seen

I was going to quote her, but I wont. You need to see this.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Lee, thank you so much for that! Perfect.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

enjoyed the video, I told you we had 2 sides to the brain ok so I live mostly in the right side, thats why computures confuse me

:) I think we should all aim to live mostly in the right side :)

Lee you are extremely fortunate in as muc h as you can switch sides to suit the mood I have seen you do it, probably more so as a boy but you still do it wether you are aware of it or not.
You are now a veryy intelligent young man. Good on yer kid.

Thanks Gran! :) So glad you stopped by bmindful again!

I use mostly my right side of the brain, as well. I’m not sure why some use the right side mostly. Using the right side of your brain though, can make you a creative genious.

I saw this sometime last year, I was gobsmacked when I saw it. I love the way she communicates her experience…

Focus

What an amazing woman, to have experienced it and to have so completely recovered physically.

Even more impressive is the brilliant way she describes moment by moment what she experienced. Wonderful insight into how we’re put together. I just sent it to all my colleagues who tend to get a little too left-brained.

I am working on listening to my right brain, but sometimes the messages are too abstract. :-)

Thanks Lee for sharing her with us

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

What an amazing lady and how beautifully she describes her feelings ,emotions and experiences .

Thank you for this post ,it has encouraged me to get back to meditating and visiting my own Nivarna .

love flowrgirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content