login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★decisions

what is your way of arriving at the correct decision

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

I think about it….for awhile and kind of wait till my gut or maybe my higher consciousness suggests.This might take afew minutes or several days.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

• Trusting self…trusting Universe…trusting God to supply the universe.
  • Time is always a factor in how to make a decisions…
  • I usually find it is never 1 decision….most things are connected to others(:
  • I pray…I get more info when needed…and with my questions…I keep in mind how my decision affects the moment and the future …I let go..and write…I use affirmations….prepare myself….I see myself with my decision and its outcome…always knowing with prayer, meditation, gratitude, words and pictures I set the table of my mind and spirit(:
  • I ask myself important questions about the decision….(One of my favorite questions is..How important is it?…big picture questions)
  • I let go…do lesser valued things…and usually more info comes to me in the process …I write off the cuff about it…before engaging in distracting things, and then after.
  • As I’ve gotten older I’ve needed better/ more rapid decision making skills. When I was younger…my awareness of various consequences was not as great…and what I was aware of…somehow I believed time was just not (as)relevant…Back then…I believed more in ‘do-overs’ … ‘tomorrow’…and my journey being more important than creating a decision that would serve me well more ‘in the now’. It seemed fine…because while I believed in doing well..I believed I would always have time..to learn from ‘everything’. Though…as I’ve gotten older I see a need to do my best within certain time frames…as though I had no opportunity for a ‘do-over’… And this has been good. It isn’t about perfection…it is just about doing my best with my resources avail (time money energy mood ability)

No real regrets…because …as I look back… my youthful interpretation of time allowed me some wonderful lessons, experiences with people, places and things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

interactive decision making
organizing tasks-scroll down
some links for decision making/thinking:
procrastination

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

For each decision I make, no matter how small, I ask "will this path lead toward abundance, peace, health, love, productivity and positivity" as I make my choice

I make wise decisions.

My decision to improve my health is strong and I am firm in my resolve.

I am making good decisions every moment.

I make the right decision to serve the good of all involved.

I am always divinely guided to make the best decisions.

I make wise financial decisions

I make meaningful decisions that open doors of opportunity and bring stability in my life and affairs

I am a good decision maker

I always make wise decisions

My inner wisdom guides me to make right decisions and to take the steps necessary to achieve my aspirations.

Each decision I make creates new opportunities.

My convictions are strong, so my decisions are easy.  →   With ease,I Am allowing the beauty of my my inner soul to share eloquently with my instincts and inspiration

→   The dynamic potential within instructs the rest of me know to decide with completeness

My decisions manifest as all vital needs met

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am absolutely amazed how many decisions ‘one’ makes in a day . Decisions is a great topic

thank you 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"You can't get it wrong nor can you get it done" Abraham 

In response to Stillness's post:

Well I believe that for sone things 

to a certain degree lol 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content