login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★favourate affirmation

whats your favourate affirmation today .

mine “I am walking in healing energy wherever I go “
love flowergirl

Im going to my In-Laws today for a Birthday Tea (it was my husbands birthday yesterday and my father-in-laws birthday is on Tuesday) so my affirmation today will be I vibrate love and positive energy for everyone I meet. :)

enjoy life!

In response to best78’s post:
I like that a lot best 78. Sounds better than a purring kitten(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

God has opened the flood the flood gates of abundance and I AM riding the wave of prosperity.

hi best , i really like your affirmation ,hope you all had a good day ,love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Thankyou Flowergirl.

Yes it was lovely. My Father-in-law bought some party food from Sainsburys with sandwiches, sausageroll, quiche, etc on it. There were also cake slices and about 4 desserts including strawberries and cream, which is what I had.

As usual my Father-in-law bought far too much food and we all ended up taking some home.

The weather was very good and after we had the tea we all went outside for some fresh air and a chat.

I feel lucky that I get on well with my in-laws > not just my husbands parents but also husbands brothers and their partners > and my daughter and her cousin love playing together too. :)

enjoy life!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content