login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Healthy Joyous Life w/Busy Schedule

If you choose, share some of your gems re:How To Live a Healthy Life w/Busy Schedule

• __________________

Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgement will be surer; since to remain constantly at work will cause you to lose your power of judgement. Go some distance away because the work appears smaller and more of it can be taken in at a glance, and a lack of harmony or proportion is more readily seen. Leonardo Da Vinci

• ~
      will add to intro soon and bring it current this year in 2018

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here’s how I look at it.

The world is a beautiful place but there are snakes. Laugh at them and don’t let them get you.

All those foods trying to get you addicted, they come from snakes at food companies who know exactly what our weaknesses are. Don’t let them get you!

You’re busy, but not too busy to avoid the snakes. There’s one in your chair! There’s one on the elevator, one on the couch, one in the parking lot, even one in your house! Park as far away as you have time for. Take the stairs. Find time to stand up every chance you get. Get out of your house. Do something even if it doesn’t need doing, like polishing your car or weeding your lawn and garden.

You’re not too busy to sidestep the snakes. You are a pure and beautiful thing. Keep yourself that way.

AccidentalNote thanks for your inspiring post, thats a great idea to imagine snakes and laugh at them ,i apreciate that so much as im trying to give up /cut down on foods with sugar in as they affect my mood ,love flowergirl

Thanks, flowergirl. Good luck, and love backatcha!

I once told my teacher that I felt I was being pulled in a hundred directions at once. She told me that the body is always in the present. This has saved my sanity countless times, just bring yourself back to the breath, back to the body, back to the present. In reality, no matter how busy you are, you can only do one thing at a time. Just focus on that one thing, and when it’s done, move on and just focus on that one thing.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content