login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★♫ Winwood, Clapton,Santana, & Others

A relatively older music thread. Many songs are missing. Please help build this thread.

It needs your rhythm for WINWOOD, SANTANA & OTHERS

Young man plays SAMBA PATI while Carlos Santana is watching – LUCCIANO PIZZICHINI

lll

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdwRCC3wAVlMIMLAwLV9LD1SCJbEIgfiPCAD1sWdHL3CEKtVBu

I am a long time fan of Stevie Winwood, Eric Clapton Carlos Santana, and many Others ..I don't think I'm alone with others knowing these are greats!!!(: Hope you enjoy this thread. Thread originally created in 2011 ... feel free to post as is...

• ~

Note-If you see duplicate songs beneath one another…it’s my way of being prepared when songs disappear &/or if I like more than 1 version(:

This is Clapton,Winwood & Santana music(: (Separate and Together & playing with other Greats too) (:

(It will take me awhile to organize this..feel free to post your Stevie and Eric favorites.)

Spencer Davis Group

Blind Faith

coming soon… 
Traffic

More Winwood

Santana and Clapton

Tina Turner and Eric Clapton

Eric Clapton, Cheryl Crow.. and David Sanborn doing a great solo on saxophone

Paul McCartney, Rod Stewart, Joe Cocker, Eric Clapton

George Harrison and Eric Clapton

Eric and Friends

Unplugged

Santana

• Another Santana song with an awesome beat. The 1st time I heard it, was good but just alright. Though it became a top one to exercise to, and then since has always reminded me of the endorphin rush on the tread mill, and absolutely love it now. It’s called Adouma.
  • ♫Adouma

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I like Clapton and Winwood too.

Eric Clapton Promises has always been one of my favorite Clapton tunes. Of course, Layla and Tears in Heaven and a few more really stand out for me, but there is just something about this song that has always grabbed me.

I’m glad you posted ‘Higher Love’. Valerie is another great one and you’ve already posted “While You See a Chance” which edges out ‘Valerie’ as my favorite Winwood tune.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content