login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The positive habit. Keep at it, friends.

It’s so easy to forget. But without consciously reminding yourself to take the high road, the world will slowly steer you to the low road without your noticing. It’s really a question of being our own masters. Keep at it, friends. We’re on the verge of realizing our dreams.

In response to William.B’s post:
William B I couldn’t have said this better myself! I will have more to report on the topic .after a mtg this morning. Though, I think this has been a #1 lesson of mine lately.

i am not sure why people/organizations do what they do. That sounds so amusing to me after I said it..because some of my background is in that area. I just veered away from it because …whoops time to go the meeting I mentioned(:

I’m believing in the best..and Thanks WilliamB. Great thread! Looking forward to the bmindful-banter(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Me to. Yes, sometimes I look at companies and organizations as part of that “low road” mentality. And I’ve worked at companies where the whole attitude was hard to resist. But companies are run by people. It may not be in our power to change a whole organization but in our one on one interactions, we can remember there is a person here who (somewhere deep down) has wanted to take the high road in some tasks in their life and still wants to. People were meant to succeed, not fail. And most organizations are formed to serve a positive function, even if the custodians of those companies may forget and put profits first. That’s how I sometimes see it at least. :)

In response to William.B’s post:
Hello William B:
I really love your thought… “People were meant to succeed, not fail. And most organizations are formed to serve a positive function, even if the custodians of those companies may forget and put profits first”

I believe that is key when putting yourself ‘in the best space’. Be wherever you are with love..and respect for everyone.Those that only think of profits will remember it is people who bring you the profit and it is people you must serve.

When it is difficult remember everyone has their stuff..and everyone has admirers and not-admirers (: …do the best next right thing with love. You’ll never please everyone. Though your best stuff will go where it needs to..and move you along(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

like this thread!

f73ad44499c284ea2750c000173007b3--positive-vibes-quotes-positive.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

loveyourselfknowyourworth.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content