login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirmations OR Mantras?

I personally believe that mantras are more powerful than affirmations because they are filled with hidden energy for a specific purpose”

English affirmation for money: I am so happy and greatful for the money now flowing into my life”

Sanskrit Mantra for money: OM SHREEM MAHA LAKSHMI YEY SWAHA

The mantra like the affirmation will lodge its power into your subconcious mind“the difference being that you don,t have to even know what the mantra means”

If you have not tried the mantra system for manifesting,then give it it a go”
for 21 days”
urban yogi

Rama Dass
Teacher of Power Meditation

In response to Urban Yogi’s post:
Why does something you don’t know what it means become so powerful?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Urban Yogi’s post:
What would be good mantras for increasing confidence and sociablity?, as I always like to improve on these two areas and I would like to give this system a go. :)

enjoy life!

Answer to Refreshed & In The Flow (namaste)

SOUNDTHE SEED OF MATTER
A MANTRA is a mystical energy encased in a sound structure. Every mantra contains within its vibration a certain power. Upon concentration and repetition of a given mantra, its energy is liberated and takes form’

There are different types of mantras. Some called Bija (Seed) mantra. They have no exact meaning but act directly on the nerves of the astral body.

The other type of mantras, having a combination of words, and having some meaning also set up powerful vibrations in the body and travel straight to the subconsious mind”

Whereas affirmations are western language based and have no power in the words themselves. Thats why they are so hit and miss for some and not for others and require belief in thier meaning’

Some people have stronger belief capabilities than others depending on thier upbringing”

that is why a lot of western tecniques in my view were never meant to used for manifesting purposes’

Answer to best 78 (namaste)

Chant Om namah shivaya or sing it with friends and you will soon forget all your earthly limitations and be in divine communion with your creator“and intoxicated by trancendental love“and all your desires will granted (wink)

get Krishna Dass version of om namah shivaya and sing along with it”

go here and have a listen”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq-1bxJc7F0

LOVE FROM URBAN YOGI

Rama Dass

Om Namah Shivaaya

Shivaaya namaha,

Shivaaya namah om

Shivaaya namaha, namaha Shivaaya

Shambhu Shankara namah Shivaaya,

Girijaa Shankara namah Shivaaya

Arunaachala Shiva namah Shivaaya

Rama Dass

Om Gum, Gunnaputayea, Namaha
A Great mantra to remove obstacles from your path’
It has served me well and still does”
UY

Rama Dass

It means that the universal power of the lord will remove my obstacles by repeating this holy name or there abouts although Its not absolutely imperative to know what it means but sometimes it helps as you feeeeeeel
the mantra as you say it

Rama Dass

thanks Urban Yogi.

I put in the address for the youtube link you mentioned but it said the video was malformed, however I “googled” “om namah shivaya” and found some chants on youtube. Ive also discovered the correct way to pronunce it.

enjoy life!

seed mantras are energy and have no meaning“they are sounds’ Mantras like OM NAMAH SHIVAYA have a meaning that when chanted after a while the meaning and the mantra become one”
It is not the same as English”“

uy

Rama Dass

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content