login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Authentically Us... Trusting Life

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgHzPXQ91fCk0CSaoloxNP1zN0lMCALsSCO7eglSliQOP7BYTn0Q

6ced45bf3c4d4361d015b4d1195f1d6a.jpg

9a781fe5011af40b202ff097a6da5506--the-lives-of-others-love-my-life.jpg2bc3dd84d8235db081c7bf913b0adcbc--wayne-dyer-quotes-book-to-read.jpg

d26c90592419aa62d4e8810357f33527--supportive-friends-quotes-my-children.jpg

I am not sure of the author of the above quote, though I'm delightfully sure of how it made me feel when I came across it.

For some time I have allowed myself to live from my heart/spirit place... 

and I more and more  not only surrender to my understanding of a Higher Power .. though I continue... and continue... to surrender 'even more'

I'm enjoying being my authentic self and as time goes by I know I will only experience more & more that feels right for me... In this moment, I can truly say I want to be remembered as my authentic self and continue to give to myself and others in ways that will continue to matter ...more and more.

★I Am Me, and That’s OKay

QUOTE by Virginia Satir (American Psychologist and Educator, 1916-1988) “I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it — I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. By so doing,I can love me and be friendly with all my parts. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know — but as long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me…..However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.”

It's ALL Good

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXNnHuisOrkD5MNoiKILV7RPRq3vZ9fDJ-zr2n1oa3qcpb28T6vQalways find something within everything
that you appreciate
or feel gratitude for.The contrast will rise within you only to inform you of what you truly love and desire

al-inspiring-quote-on-purpose-of-life.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROc7AK36cZtBpAvLTViuIxQ7nKFJmvi-4V6qZ9wJGxpdXarmspyQ