login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Chat★Where and with whom

OK, money and time are no issue. Where would be right now, and with whom.

For me, I’d be traveling someplace warm with my wife and my kids, kids-in-law and my granddaughter. Perhaps we’d go see Cirque du Soleil and then to a nice dinner. Then tomorrow, all day by the pool with a book and some sangria!

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

What a great thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If money was no object, then that would mean I had all I needed and wanted… I’d be retired from work, and relaxing in the mountains near an ocean, with beautiful weather. No real destination in mind, just with my husband with lots of time to enjoy one another; like we did when we had less responsibilities.

We’d have a place, that was large (enough for occasional visitors to have their privacy too).

That was a nice mental-vacation, Bruce. Thanks!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

hmmm, interesting thread :)

I’m quite content in Lithgow with Mel and her parents, but if time and money were no object, then I would probably be somewhere around Lhasa, in Tibet / China with Mel.

Or maybe Srinagar, Kashmir

Or maybe we’d start off in Mumbai, India

Still, I’m pretty happy at Mel’s parents place in Lithgow :) It’s nice and cool (cold actually!) it’s raining and I love the sound and smell of rain. I’ve got a beer in my hand and I’m talking amongst friends on the bmindful forum :)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Lee specifically named some places, I didn’t really have a specific place in mind, but high on my list of places to see before I die is Egypt, I’d love the opportunity to sense the energy of those long past! (Similar to the way I did in Dublin at St._Michan’s_Church’s_Church: where I had the opportunity to pendel this Crusader: and still sense his life’s energy! Priceless

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

I see myself in my newly acquired beautiful traditional dream beach house in Bali Indonesia with my soulmate Tom… him holding me tight while we watch the golden sunset together. Later our kids came with fruit punch and all of us sit together enjoying the happy moments together.

Heaven!

I’m on a beach too. Feeling completely at peace, arms out to the ocean, wind at my face and smiling. But I’m by myself. It’s only a moment in time.

Focus

I am a beach baby!! I would totally be there by myself just soaking up the smells of the ocean, the sound of the waves crashing beside me, the occasional seagull squawking in the distance, the breeze blowing my hair around my face…. Ok, maybe I’d let my husband sit next to me, but only if he keeps quiet! :) Oh, I’d let him cook a nice meal, too… hehehehe… he’s really good at that!!

Oh, if money were no object, that would be MY house on the beach… :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

I LIKE the way you think! Maybe I’d have a beach house too about a k down the beach :)

Focus

I forgot… It has been awhile, but I love Ireland in the spring…especially near Dublin. The miles and miles of blooming daffodils along the freeway are so beautiful!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In a garden, laying on the grass on a cool autumn day. Lee is next to me, we are reading and drinking tea :)

I would live in a very old cottage in the countryside and would open an animal sanctuary and a healing center where anyone can have complimentary therapies for free

I would just move to Italy, with my daughter, and go see all of the historical art work, and take cooking classes, and learn to speak Italian and French. I would hire a personal tour guide, so that I can induced into their culture properly, and not miss everything.

First, I would get lasik surgery, so my vision is fixed. Then, get in better shape, get an MRI of my right knee, and if it needs microscopic surgery, get it going! Start taking a dance class once I’m on the mend.

I would go all abroad, in Europe… including England, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Greece, again, focusing on art, history and cooking, culture…

I would reach out to Doctors without borders…see if I could spend time with them, helping them with their wish list…

I would love to be surrounded by the worlds most progressive thinkers, and I would love to help make lives better some how… Help them get access to education and open their hearts to their dreams… or help people recovery from war, reunite them with their hopes and dreams somehow… Do some kind of charity work, or join an organization which is devoted to helping people recover from war…

I would spent time in the country side, and I would read some classics, Leo Tolstoy, Rumi, I would study art, and I would write a book… I have already picked out the first title…

I would want to meet as many fascinating people as possible. And, invite them over for dinner! Hopefully, be invited over to their places as well!

Just go make life time friendships, and enjoy everyday, in paradise!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

If I could do ANYTHING,
I would find a way to end all wars, period.

I would be an absolute demand for diplomacy.

I would get resolute in the distribution of wealth, globally.

I would radically address world hunger.

I would wipe out sexual slavery, and all who profit from it.

I would empower citizens to become active in their communities, and I would be absolutely pro-education.

I would end the era of fanaticism.
I would usher is the age of enlightment.

And with whom???

With the world, at large!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

wonderful thread from 2009-2015 

bringing into 2019

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: WOW!  Giggling as I read what I wrote in 2015! Funny how we do and do not change!!  LOL!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content