login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

ipod and mp3

Can any one help ,im lucky to have an ipod and a mp3 player .Can anyone tell me if i down load from i tunes will i be able to put music/meditation on both please ,thanks flowergirl

Hey FG… I can’t help you as I took back my new mp3 player after I couldn’t figure out how it worked…. don’t we have some techno people here who can help?

Hey FG, you should have no problem putting your files on the mp3 player. I think ipods are a little different. I’m not positive, but I think ipods have to be synched to one computer. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but you use itunes software to load your files to an ipod and you can only do it from that one particular computer. What I am saying is that if you want to download a song from any other computer to your ipod that computer also has to have itunes on it and it will overwrite the existing files. That being said, your ipod should play the same types of files that your mp3 player would, mp3’s or wma’s, mp4’s and so on.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

hi I have an apple ipod and yes u can certainly download from itunes be it tunes or songs. that shouldn’t be a problem at all. :)

and also even if the songs are not there on itunes(of your choice) and you have them on your computer then you can put them on itunes and then transfer to your ipod or mp3 player. hope this answered your question :) stay blessed

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content