login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Why Do You Think Bmindful Is So Great?

Why Do You Think Bmindful Is So Great?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Because I can think out loud and get feedback. Plus, on occasion I get to help someone.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
Absolutely..agree! Where else do you feel so comfortable thinking off the top of your head before it becomes ‘so simple’?

And helping others..when that happens..it couldn’t be more perfect(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Quite honestly?! Because THIS is the site I ‘found’ the very day I made the wise decision to get OFF of Facebook… I needed something POSITIVE to look forward to reading online. I had become so addicted to too much stuff obn FB that was absolutely a waste of time, and found very often my emotions were negative.

(I know all of FB’s ‘good points’ etc etc … but I had to come to terms with my OWN relationship with it…which was not so pretty good… /8

I know what you mean, Betty. FB has its uses, but it can be a real brain drain, especially if you get addicted to those mind numbing games.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

bmindful is such a happy place…. where everyone is willing to help and support one another…. I use fb to keep in touch with family… but I learn so much here….

Positive people!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content