login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Pump U Up [support & accountability]

This thread is exactly the way I wrote it in 2011… (maybe added the cartoon later) Anyway…(:

I really like SRWE’s responses…I find them inspiring…

please stop by & lets inspire one another some more(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What is it you want to do within your means..that you are adding to your life right now?

Do you know areas you’d like to learn more about to move forward more easily?

Do you know the things that make a huge difference in your life that works for you in ways that get you so pumped up?

• ~
    As I’ve mentioned on another threads that are accountability related..I ‘simply and profoundly’ want to use my time well at work and around my work.

I am content with how I feel with my life…when I’m done doing what I set out to do..or even part of it….I admit it..and take it easy..

Though I choose times where I make my life something greater..by a thought..an action..and much joy..

I use visuals, mental exercises, answering questions of what I want and why..and I don’t let up..because as I continue this process..I trigger more of what I want to know..and how to get it..

No..I don’t have everything I want..but with what I’ve learned in life..I do have what I need and from there all just gets better and better.
If you have the functionality of your heart & mind..you are free..

• ~
    Let’s share and support here.
    support and accountability quote
    This is 1 more Accountability thread hoping to increase communication on enthusiasm for what makes us as individuals move with the excitement that really makes a difference…

Real accountability ….(smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Right now I am working on gaining a better understanding of my own motivators. The things that get me enthused. I am trying to turn motivation itself into a tool, not only a tool, but a super tool.

In the short run I want to use my affirmations, visualization, eft, nlp, journaling, blue mirror or whatever else I can think of to focus on one thing. To become enthusiastic about using the tools themselves.

So, right now I am trying to really understand motivation itself. How it work in general and how it works specifically for me. I am looking at “moving toward” and “moving away from” motivation. I am reading “Get Motivated” which goes into six basic motivators, the dna of motivation and how it applies to individual and how it applies to different aspects of individuals lives. Doing this will give me a very good understanding of what I need to do to motivate myself. I feel that if I can motivate myself to use the other tools I know about the rest will be a cinch. I can start working on all kinds of things as I wish. I can focus on the big picture and work on specific things at the same time.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I am also going to take a closer look at crafting affirmation that inspire me more and working with process affirmations. Also going to go back and examine the blue mirror.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content