login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Progression not Perfection ...1

Hi All!!!(:

Progression not Perfection     – Interpretations vary, what does this mean to you?

9551d986793664fde3cfd24c215ae5ea.png

dac893924d26e2cf97d60f3b01e470d2--bohemian-quotes-the-bohemian.jpg

Image result for victoria erickson quote pics selfcareSee the source image

Today-my-perfect-is.jpg
  • thread originally  from 2014 -excerpt quote by HENRIK EDBERG The following resonated with me(:
    Live in an environment of human standards.
    Emotions are contagious. So is perfectionism. Even though you can lessen the impact that your environment has you can also work at the other end of things and shape your environment to lessen the influence of perfectionism.Read magazines with realistic expectations. Reduce the perfectionism in your world by reducing or cutting out the media sources that every week try to reinforce it in you.Spend less time with nervously perfectionistic people and more time with people who are trying to improve themselves and/or are living a good life in a positive, healthy and relaxed way.

to read article in its entirety
    Copyright Henrik Edberg 2006-2014

wisdom-92901_1280.jpg
Related affirmations:
progression not perfection
“ One of the best things you can do for yourself is to own up to how you feel and to say, I am where I am ” Teal
Carl Jung describes a paradigm shift in understanding the spiritual path: Rather than climbing up a ladder seeking perfection, we are unfolding into wholeness. We are not trying to transcend or vanquish the difficult energies that we consider wrong—the fear, shame, jealousy, anger. This only creates a shadow that fuels our sense of deficiency. Rather, we are learning to turn around and embrace life in all its realness—broken, messy, vivid, alive. Tara Brach

d075ca1abebbbc6f852c8879e6ca0017.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to L.Believes in the Best’s post:
To me this means being able to improve what we do more easily because we are learning from our mistakes rather than “beating ourselves up” about them.

enjoy life!

It means some days it is better to try to try than do nothing. It means accepting that falling down doesn’t mean I have to jump right back up and try again, that it’s ok to take a breath and enjoy the view down here, to accept…to compose not oppose. =)

growth

Image result for allowing beauty in pic quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

33000bcfa3559fbfe6d865d992aecf3f--rubin-best-inspirational-quotes.jpg

love this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

2a3b179fbd3a7c195978c10586c6f68a.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Spent much of my adult life trying to be a perfect dad, a perfect husband, a perfect this and that, and it was bloody exhausting, LOL. Nowadays I'm just happy to be me in all my glorious imperfections

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post

wonderful life lesson. thank you for sharing

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image result for PINK PURPLE LOOKING FORWARD TO AFFIRMATIONS PIC QUOTES

Many of us grow up thinking of mistakes as bad, viewing errors as evidence of fundamental incapacity. This negative thinking pattern can create a self-fulfilling prophecy, which undermines the learning process. To maximize our learning it is essential to ask: "How can we get the most from every mistake we make?"

Tony Buzan

I am not perfect, 

though I AM very very good

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content