login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Being Well/Feeling Well -Being Joyful

Being Well/Feeling Well -Being Joyful

• ___________________

Feeling great by Ralph Marston
Wouldn’t it be great to feel great? Stop for a moment and think of what it would be like. There are probably plenty of reasons why you’ve told yourself you cannot, or should not, feel great. Perhaps others have given you even more reasons. All those reasons may be completely true and valid. Yet they need not stand in your way of feeling great about yourself and the world in which you live, right now.

Pretend for a moment that every disappointment you’ve ever experienced is now in the past. Pretend for a moment that every reason you’ve had for holding yourself back has suddenly vanished. Just consider that it could be possible to feel great regardless of what others think of you, or do to you, or say to you. Consider that it could be possible to feel great, to be filled with joy and with life, no matter what your circumstances may be.

You don’t need anyone’s permission to feel great. In fact, you don’t need anything other than to simply let yourself do it. Accept the overwhelmingly blessed abundance of life that you’ve been given. All the frustrations, the pain, and the disappointments pale in comparison.

How exactly would you like to feel right now? Wouldn’t it be great to feel great? Give yourself permission to go ahead and feel that way. It may seem that you need a certain situation or possession or person in your life before you can feel the way you wish to feel. Yet the truth is that you can feel whatever you choose to feel at any time, in any place. You already know how to feel happy, or thankful, or loved, or inspired. So go ahead and let yourself feel the way you wish to feel, right here, right now.

It’s great when others offer encouragement to you, but you can also feel encouraged all by yourself. It is wonderful when someone expresses love to you, yet you can also feel the power of love even when you are alone. There is no need to wait or to beg or to compromise yourself in order to attain a certain feeling. All you must do is choose to feel the way you wish to feel. Go ahead and feel what you truly want to feel. Go ahead and feel as great as you can possibly imagine ever feeling. Read more
The MONTHLY Motivator – April 2010

Let’s discuss these states..and what they mean to you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To me, being joyful is a state of happy contentment. It isn’t ecstatic joy but a feeling that all is well. It isn’t always easy to stay in that state but I avoid a lot of stress by looking for things to be content and joyful about. I look at problems people try to throw at me and evaluate them dispassionately. I acknowledge them but I don’t let their stress transfer to me. The world doesn’t value contentment as much as it should. So I think it’s important for us to look out for ourselves a bit. Being healthy, inside and out, ought to be our natural state. But our world is sometimes in conflict with our need to find that peace.

I strongly believe Being Well/Feeling Well -Being Joyful is a process that you can maintain by being in touch with your personal needs in combination with keeping up with life-responsibilities (your job, family, your future, your daily life..etc)

Sometimes joy is camouflaged…but it is in there. My belief is people try too hard to find it..or feel it..

Start with acknowledging you are already phenomenal. You are right where you’re supposed to be.

Sometimes people get physically and or emotionally tired..and they don’t own ‘what has been going on with them’ it they just keep on going expecting to feel great because they affirm it. Yes, that helps, but take time to spell it out and find what is wonderful with your life, and what isn’t change what you can.

Or they believe they should feel lousy because of ‘something’, and they live up to their self fulfilling prophecy.

I will tell you I’ve made myself better than I thought I should feel by certain ‘exercises’ ..(affirmation-type.. or imagery)..I sometimes convince myself.. nothing will work..because I had a hard day..lots of things to do..don’t like the behavior of others, work or a bill stressor.. Though I do the things I know to make changes in me..and it works..(blue mirror, writing, prayer, meditation, self care) *exercise, eat well regularly etc

Though just because I have found powerful affirmations or visual imagery doesn’t mean..I don’t take care of me with more than words.. as my life long insurance policy. Sometimes I hear some people ask- why care about all that I do..we’re all going to die anyway. I ABHOR
that statement/philosophy, Want to live well feel great while you’re here..take care of you..

And yes William there are some others don’t like to see a very cheery person. (many do..and just want to be around more that are that way) Though those that think it’s too ‘unique’ ->that’s their ignorance and our gift.

Many have asked me ..how come you are ‘always’ so cheery? And I answer them very simply..it feels better this way(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

wellbeing/health

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The way to get there’ is to ‘be there’

like those words
love flowergirl

oh yes...

thanks for reminder today flowergirl images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ27YEOjjvLC-NsyDmu0bnIQLn0G1_KXgOyCYPT0iiCIgQHzWUzOw

Chakras-with-yellow-sunset-low-res.jpggoldlight-226x300.jpg?resize=226%2C300Image result for headache cough louise hay affirm picc0939ad9e35c92c09bc1d88d5557d395--solar-plexus-chakra-chakra-healing.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
82bf0d199590dfb665981ece620add5d.jpg

4eacbb89539c253f06b0bb4ed024fdad--life-pictures-self-improvement.jpg

Every day I set aside ten minutes to imagine what the future could be, and the rest of the day making it happen

611bda61bce7b54d0356ff1a6d48d5d1--healing-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpga53bcbfdf2e5c4a9dfcb4465204f8941.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFKOMnsUtviUMGT4z-0mxXlO1m9dlpd4Lir6bgxrmUjsiZoYHq35a5c5190ab13a63e704d65b490963b3.jpg?format=1000w

pics posted in 2018

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content