login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Another★ Official Quote Thread...2{Post As Often As You'd Love}

I love Se De Luz's OFFICIAL QUOTE THREAD-created in 2008

It has so much participation- it is awesome... true tradition for the site.

For that reason, I hesitated starting a page 2 ... even though it is quite full...

So giving Se De Luz the credit for this one too(:

cf1fab5c43f8053c657b7543eef79519.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Usually, when the distractions of daily life deplete our energy, the first thing we eliminate is the thing we  we need the most: quiet, reflective time. Time to dream, time to contemplate what's working and what's not, so that we can make changes for the better. (January 17)” 
― Sarah Breathnach, Simple Abundance:A Daybook of Comfort and Joy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Faith is the very first thing you should pack in a hope chest.” 
― Sarah Ban Breathnach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life.” 
― Sarah Ban Breathnach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparable,” 
― Sarah Ban Breathnach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The revelation that we have everything we need in life to make us happy but simply lack the conscious awareness to appreciate it can be as refreshing as lemonade on a hot afternoon. Or it can be as startling as cold water being thrown in our face. How many of us go through our days parched and empty, thirsting after happiness, when we’re really standing knee-deep in the river of abundance?” 
― Sarah Ban Breathnach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances.― Martha Washington

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Practice appreciating for the first fifteen minutes you are awake every day.....Appreciation first thing in the morning is one of the most valuable efforts you can make to create more heart coherence in your system and release you from old attitudes that no longer serve you.

Doc Childre

• ~

Your heart is the light of this world. Don’t cover it with your mind. Mooji

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be

.Patanjali (c. 1st to 3rd century BC)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To a happy person, the formula for happiness is quite simple: Regardless of what happened early this morning, last week, or last year - or what may happen later this evening, tomorrow, or three years from now - now is where happiness lies.Richard Carlson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love this!

With an eye made quiet by the power
Of harmony, and the deep power of joy,
We see into the life of things.
~William Wordsworth

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is enchantment right in front of you,

waiting for you to notice.

~~Janet Luhrs

• ~

In spirit there is no darkness,

therefore in the spirit

all things can be seen as they

are.

~~Christian Larson

• ~
Be soft in your practice.
Think of the method as a fine silvery stream, not a raging waterfall.
Follow the stream, have faith in its course.
It will go its own way, meandering there, trickling there.
It will find the grooves, the cracks, the crevices.
Just follow it. Never let it out of your sight.

It will take you… ~~Sheng-Yen

• ~
Allow the Now to be as it is. Then there is a depth to who you are. And inner peace. And right action arising out of that. ~~Eckhart Tolle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The secret of the receptive
Must be sought in stillness
Within stillness there remains
The potential for action.
~~Zhou Xuanjing

• ~

Accept–then act. Whatever the present moment contains,

accept it as if you had chosen it.

Always work with it, not against it.

~~Eckhart Tolle

• ~

You’ve got to make sure of your “being”

before you swing into action.

You

have to make sure

of who you are

before you act.

~~Anthony de Mello

• ~~When you let go of trying to get more of what you don’t really need, it frees up oceans of energy to make a difference with what you have. ~~Lynne Twist
  • posted these 2 before -like them:

Enter into the stillness inside your busy life. Become familiar with her ways. Grow to love her, feel [her] with all your heart and you will come to hear her silent music and become one with Love’s silent song. ~Noel Davis

Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself. ~Herman Hesse

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths. ~~Etty Hillesum

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You need not wrestle for your good. Your good flows to you most easily when you are relaxed, open, and trusting. ~~Alan Cohen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Each moment is the moment that needs to be happening. Each experience we have is the divine invitation. It may be a beautifully engraved invitation, or it may be a very fierce invitation, but each moment is the invitation. I couldn’t possibly emphasize this more: the texture and flow of our lives, from moment to moment, is itself what reveals freedom. Life itself shows us what we need to see through in order to be free. ~~Adyashanti

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Awareness is unattached and unshaken. It is lucid, silent, peaceful, alert and unafraid, without desire and fear. Meditate on it as your true being and try to be it in your daily life, and you shall realize it in its fullness. ~~Nisargadatta Maharaj

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Truth is a deep kindness that teaches us to be content in our everyday life and share with the people the same happiness. ~~Kahlil Gibran

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Start where you are right now. Stay in that place, then in each moment, you can feel what’s totally appropriate for you. You don’t let any concepts get in the way. Let go of the story-line. Truth doesn’t move from concepts or ideas. It’s a moment to moment to moment total honesty and integrity with yourself. Every day you feel what to do. ~~Adyashanti~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Whether talking or remaining silent, Whether moving or standing quiet, The Essence itself is ever at ease. ~~Daishi

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content