login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Creativity

• ☼• ►“The creative mind plays with the object it loves”. Carl Gustav Jung quotes (Swiss psychiatrist, Psychologist and Founder of the Analytic Psychology, 1875-1961)
  • ☼• ► This thread is for everything creative.
  • xLouise-Affirmations-Creative2mob.jpg.pagespeed.ic.d7w1sQNdjA.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You may not have a sensory deprivation tank, BUT you can go into a dark room and try to completely empty your mind. Just let it wander. Eliminate distractions. This can really spur creativity. Another way is to do some repetitive mindless task, one you don’t have to think about. Ironing shirts, needlepoint or some other repetitive physical action that doesn’t take much thought. It can induce a trance-like state that can open up your creativity.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

thanks for this thread Laurie ,my creativity has been pushed away lately like a forgotten toy ,but its time to play again .I remembered when i joined i had the idea of cross stitching my affirmations – time to start .

cookieman i had forgotten that trance-like state till you mentioned it ,its a beautifull place to be .Colouring in childrens books,drawing doodles,planting seeds,crocheting blankets .

I think creative classes should be offered by doctors as they are just the right thing to get us into that state to give our bodies,minds and souls chance to heal in a gentle ,nurturing kind way with no side effects .

Its a shame we cant put pictures on here .love flowergirl

Flowergirl, you CAN put pictures on here! You would have to upload your picture to something like photobucket. Once uploaded you can add it to you post by referencing the picture between two exclamation points. On phobocuket, for example, once you upload a picture it will have some options – a bunch of computer gobbledygook that tells everyone’s browser where to look for the picture – and you will use the direct link option. Just copy and past that info between the exclamation points.

it would be ! then some computer gobbledygook then another !

and where I wrote “computergobbledygook” your picture will be displayed.

Like This

Or this pic of my mom and dad.

Just remember that you want it to be less than 455 pixels wide, otherwise it won’t fit on bmindful. There are tons of programs that will re-size your pics. You can even do it right inside photobucket.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

aw thanks cookieman ,i will have to give it a try .I love the picture of your mum and dad ,thanks for sharing that with us .Will get started on some creative efforts and get my son to help ,hes great with p c s ,love flowergirl

love these older threads-sharing on the thread with one another.

that  energy will always be a forever foundation of  BMINDFUL

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

008-albert-einstein-quotes.jpg

Bright Drops

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content