login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Feeling&Doing [less excuses & more Yes I Can]

because I did it before out of sheer necessity. … I can more easily do certain things today…yes we call that experience…and I know you have understood these ideas also(:

• ~ Little did I know that one day in my life precursors for the changes I was willing to dive into in….included challenging experiences…which the infamous…Yes I Can(:
  • ~

Excuses
It is so easy as we get older..to write things off as:
..I am getting older..things are harder..
..I am getting older I deserve to rest and not discipline myself so much
…I am getting older..I’ll just eat this (not so healthy treat)..at least it’s not (a less healthy treat)

..Best time of your life you ask..
Make it all about you.

• If you love others..healthy life of your own is important..or you are no example to loved ones, and you will have less to give.
  • If you want to feel better emotionally, physically spiritually..become fit.

It doesn’t (really) matter what you were capable of before..how’s it going now?
It matters only to the extent….if you did it once you can remember all it took to get it going and maintain the healthy style again.

Let’s use this thread to share our accomplishments and goals to make ourselves feel like a million dollars. Remember words are powerful..and actions are magical… And Feelings can be created in every possible direction without ever changing anything… Though, with the knowledge moving forward includes more than doing…and more than feeling…this thread combines what you believe create the package that creates great things for you.

• ~
    Affirmations coming eventually(:

• ~
    I know my truth. I can speak from my heart. I feel my center and can move through my daily life with ease.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I accomplished one of my exercise goals this morning. This was my new beginning.(:

“You must find the place inside yourself
where nothing is impossible.”
— Deepak Chopra:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You must find the place inside yourself
where nothing is impossible.”
— Deepak Chopra:

oh i love that ,he is so wise ,

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content