login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Break it all Down..and Build it Back Up

Name something today..you will “break it all down” and “build it back up”.

Whatever this means to you..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’m not someone who likes to reinvent the wheel..but I do like to review, and reassess things that are going on in my life..especially on my day off from work.

I look over routines, and see if they are in place..and if they are I check to see what they’re doing for me.

I look to see what isn’t happening in my life, that I say I want and affirm the results I want and my ability to do what it takes to create and maintain.

So for me today break it all down..means take a look and ask the important questions..let go and look again..and use ‘my tools’ to build it back up again or for the first time.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It’s interesting that you added this thread as I was thinking of beginning a new one today concentrating on how we share with others as we learn more about ourselves.

My experience at work sounded like it would fit right in here as people tend to break others and themselves down with all the negativity and bad talk about co-workers and the company.

As I listened I tried to build them back up by staying positive. Today I said at the end of the day it doesn’t matter who said or did what to who etc. All that matters is that I’m on my way home to my lovely family.

It got a little quieter after that.

In response to DorothyMarie’s post:
I think you hit it right on! Staying positive..with your own heart-smiles is extremely powerful(:

I had an experience just yesterday after righting out my affirmations..that was right in line with what you are saying..and I couldn’t have planned it better myself(: (Was that a Freudian slip..??I just wrote ->righting out instead of writing out (smiles)

Stay in the flow(: You are right where you’re supposed to be(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content