login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I love writing out my affirmations

The act of writing out my affirmations..whether they be on bmindful or elsewhere has proven to be very effective.

Have you noticed a difference as you write the affirmation that is fitting for your moment?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love writing them too and i remember them throughout the day then .I also enjoy drawing flower borders or funny pictures around them .Writing is so relaxing and leads your mind into new places ,love flowergirl

“the subconscious ‘the Gateway’” which another member stated

• ___________________
    older thread from 2011…surfaced…in 2015…

would be a great thread to continue our thoughts & elaborate today….

• ___________________

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love that name “the gateway” ,its so true as it is the key to unlocking our blocked emotions,ideas,fears ,wishes,hopes and finding answers .My imagination can run off all over the place with a pen and pad of paper ,cant do the same on p c .love flowergirl

Does anyone else ever write something – thoughts,hopes and dreams, – a poem – an idea for writing a book ,creative ideas – wild ramblings and dreamy imaginings and then when you read it back to yourself you ask –
where on earth does that come from ? i do this quite often and i believe its coming from the universe

the spirit inside us is the ink and the universe is the pen – we can either carry it around inside or we can can release and share it .

There is such pleasure in picking up a crisp white piece of paper and my fountain pen and slowly and mindfully in rich blue ink writing out a lovely affirmation or getting a pretty piece of pale green paper ,sticking on lace ( or cut up paper doilies) as a border and writing in pink pen my affirmation/s then drawing flowers,butterflies,rainbows

p c s are great but to get to the soul pick up your pen ,love flowergirl

i think this thread and the new one about doing affirmations are gentle pushes from the universe to start doing them daily ,love flowergirl

reading your post has just given me an idea thanks ,im going to plant mine in the ground when i put in seeds/plants then my affitrmations will become part of the earth .love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Whilst out window shopping this afternoon I saw a planter in a florist, that had “grow your dreams” written on it. It reminded me of your post on this thread.

enjoy life!

In response to best78’s post:
aw thats lovely best ,it would be easy to write on a plain one wouldnt it .love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Yes it would and if you were going to grow some herbs or flower in pots, you could choose an affirmation to put on each pot, then you would be nurturing the affirmations as you nurture the plants.

enjoy life!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content