login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I can make a difference

I would like to share a lovely website some of you probably know already .Its called DailyOM ,i think this links right – www.dailyom.com.
I signed up to 2 of their courses
Awaken With Mother Earth
A Year Of Rumi

It struck me the other day apart from looking after my family and pets im not doing much for the things i really care about and this is what i would like to give my time to and be employed in for the second half of my life .Time to act as well as think .

So

I have started the above courses ,the Rumi one is mainly 365 of his poems and im going to make a journal of them .The Mother Earth one is loverly ,heres a bit from it

“I invite you to feel yourself a citizen of the earth,one who knows and understands that you belong here in a sacred way “ “You are invited to begin a relationship with her and to ask her to help you in awakening to her love and presence.We can choose together to co- create a future of peace “

Have also rejoined greenpeace as an activist ,i had to stop when i couldnt leave my daughter ,but can start again now .We are destroying our beautifull planet and i really care about the earth,animals,peace,kindness and if i can do something about it i will .

love flowergirl

bit of synchronicity here ,just looked on thought for today after i posted here

“Big Heart
For those with a big heart, even impossible tasks become possible”

i think the universe is saying “you go flowergirl “

I can make a difference and am going to .

Thank you for the links flower girl.

Since I have been off work this week I did some painting of walls etc.
I checked a book out form the library about Feng Shui and I AM making difference in my home.

I had to remove all the pictures hanging on the walls to paint and now that my walls are a beautiful , welcoming white it looks so pretty I am not going to place any pictures back on the walls.

simplify

less is more

more room to breathe

more comfort

more peace

Also since moving the furniture and using what I have on hand to add the elements of feng shui (the only thing I purchased is a plant) my room is more open and looks bigger.

I can’t wait to continue this through the rest of my home. I can’t wait to see the difference I HAVE made.

I know you can make a difference flower girl , you need to know YOU DO , YOU ARE , making a difference now.

DorothyMarie ,your home sounds as though it looks so clean and fresh ,how lovely for the summer .I love your enthusiasm ,it must feel so good .

Thank you so much for your kind words .Since i watched the secret i have this growing optimism and am looking at things with different energy .love flowergirl

more synchronicity ,found this website
www.spirithorse.co.uk

just the kind of place i would love to go and the lifestyle i dream of ,considering doing the enlightenment intensive course .

On the video the man who runs it reads out a poem by guess who – Rumi .It is beautifull and going on my vision board .
The universe has heard my pleas for directions to escape from here and is sending signposts,love flowergirl

heres the poem that i love

Out beyond right thinking and wrong thinking .
There is a field.
When you lie down in that grass,
life is too full to talk about .
I’ll meet you there .

love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content