login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Illusion of the Comfort Zone

What does this mean to you? ->The Illusion of the Comfort Zone

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My husband and I were actually having a bedtime discussion about comfort zones and now heres a thread about! :)

Your comfort zone is where you believe you feel most comfortable and the area you believe is least likely to change. However sometimes circumstances do change and what used to be a comfort zone can become uncomfortable which is what Im experiencing with my evening job right now. Sometimes youve got to change and/or expand your comfort zone in order to become more comfortable with changes.

Bottom line is the illusion of the comfort zone is believing that that area of your life will never change.

enjoy life!

75c38fded3cbe302d47594406379a8e6--high-standards-quotes-raise-your-standards-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to best78's post: I like this best 78.

blessings to you.

dfc7b64043bca26dd3506434d8cbaf80--universe-quotes-the-universe.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

18582638_1044804765620297_5874925571488514192_n.png?_nc_cat=110&oh=89991062d2e72dee47b15c925d0da958&oe=5C60334A

This quote is so right on.

I love how the things that grew deeper-was because I was my authentic self and caring about the most benvolent outcome

I am happy that I surrender and then surrender some more

I am so pleased that continuing in the direction which is fulfilling areas that are my greatest values is attained by walking in faith with tiny steps, an occasional leap and then joyous flight.

Image result for Doe Zantamata quote pics

I am glad I'm willing to be what I value most... And I'm willing to feel whatever feelings come and go.

maUzl0K.jpg

I am glad I take time for myself... 

I am so glad I don't live for others to agree with me.

I am glad the more I stay true to myself- the best works out in ways I could never have planned alone. 

Related image

When-you-think-youve.jpg

Surrendering Is The Most Powerful Solution

Talk With Plans & Expand Your Comfort Zone

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for Doe Zantamata quote pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content