login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★That's Wonderful!(:

Try this..Anytime something happens that you didn’t expect that you feel you don’t like..Say to yourself “that’s wonderful”.

Challenge yourself to find the good in everything. That doesn’t mean you have to ignore uncomfortable feelings..This is about creating better ones.. looking at things differently..and adding balance to the equation.

• ~

179eba315529cf8a07e88c04c384db5b.jpg181b7a3aa4716ef38e229a355d908ff7--poem-quotes-best-quotes.jpg

Positive Emotions are not trivial luxuries, but instead might be critical necessities for optimal functioning. Barbara Frederickson

Enjoying More Of What Is Happening
To me, that’s why it helps to always find something good in whats going on, and often we get lovely surprises.

“Negative states persist because we give them energy and importance through giving them all of our attention”. found this article

not seeing it as black and white… seeing it as … observing our feelings, and creating what we want more of.

thoughts?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks for the reminder, I’ve adopted this habit but it is easy to sometimes forget.

I feel this in my spirit most of the time too..But I believe as it sounds you do..never hurts to have it reinforced.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

article

The Joyful Flow
Good Vibrations
Feelings vibrate, just as all things in the universe do, at a particular frequency.

to read article in its entirety

I can get a benefit from anything that occurs.

One of my all time favorite images-How Wonderful

giphy.gif

210c2759b9a3693bdb918837974c752c.jpg

I practice elevating my emotions whenever I choose, though at all times I know I am more than feelings and circumstances

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Appreciating.

Great thread!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Thank you, gives me “good vibrations”! (:

“You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful.
What you’ll discover is yourself.” Alan Alda

PS
You will discover we are all wonderfully one :)

Awesome graphic! Thanks much!

Mike Dooley's younger brother has a similar powerful perspective. 

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

emilysquotes-com-beauty-divine-nature-experience-life-appreciate-positive-inspirational-dr-wayne-w-dyer.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d3c772d60274a407e2be837ccb4199a9.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

⇒instead of I 'have to' get ready for work soon.⇒->Its so wonderful that I have what I need to prepare for my great day at work today.

instead ofI really need a day off.Its so wonderful I have a job & will work today... it makes tomorrow fantastic too-because it is a day off I look forward to even more.

instead of My legs were  really hurting yesterday after work... standing a lot.->Its so wonderful I have a miraculous mind, body and spirit in which to create even better ways to feel.

I am not a super woman...

I don't treat myself as I am

by treating myself with compassion, I allow myself to see things I want to do instead of seeing it as I must, or I better...

I am then more gentle with others...

because everyone is dealing with 'the too much' on their plate -syndrome

it is not to ignore... what needs to be done....

it is simply to reset the table of our minds, bodies, and spirits so we have a 'fighting-chance' without the fight. 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

⇒instead of can't wait for my vacation

⇒my life begins feeling like a vacation right now!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

⇒instead of proclaiming i am Remarkably Wonderful

I AM RemarkablyWell

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM and allowing I AM

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Gif collection - The Pub - E-Liquid Recipes Forum

In response to Nancee1953's post:

love it Nancee!AMAZING-AND-WONDERFUL-YOU-ARE.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

11-2.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Happy-for-a-wonderful-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

going back to sleep & allowing for my great day tomorrow

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I choose to say ( to myself) , that is wonderful to whatever I can. I choose to find something wonderful in everything.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Today I value all of my feelings as wonderful, and treat them as my best friends with whom I choose the best relationships with

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content