login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Boost your productivity by 20%

Another interesting article this one suggesting that you can ‘grow’ your own oxygen indoors by growing three specific types of plants.

In doing so you can increase the oxygen levels in your blood and thereby increase your productivity!

Once again, after reading Plant Spirit Healing the importance of being around ‘nature’ isn’t at all surprising. There’s the not-so-obvious measurable benefits like oxygen, but also the not-so-obvious or measurable, but still very real effects of being disconnected from your natural habitat. For lack of a better word :)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

In response to Lee Nutter’s post:
Plant Spirit Healing looks like a great book. I’m going to check it out around here.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    edit in 2016: the link was missing in intro from 2009…though I’m believing it was this based on comments on the page Researcher Kamal Meattle shows how an arrangement of three common houseplants, used in specific spots in a home or office building, can result in measurably cleaner indoor air.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Oh how Cool! Everything is falling at my lap at the moment in to regards with plants. The book sounds very interesting! I will certaintly be getting it out to read also! Im at this very moment in a process looking at plants or herbs to distract flys and mosquites coming into the house and also stop the white cabbage moth from eating my vegetables lol. I didnt realise plants and herbs can deter pests. Im out soon too get my companions.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

wow very interesting, omg i love TED.com, the best site on the web

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content