login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

☼The Not- to- Do List~

The “Not to Do” List
- By Florence Feldman
Are you one of those people who has lots of ideas? Do you find yourself going from one thing to the other, unable to focus and really get much done? Have you been feeling bombarded by your mind that seems to produce new ideas at a speed that leaves you reeling? Maybe what you need is a “Not to Do List.” /I had a friend who was a published writer who just wasn’t able to settle down to writing his next book. There were so many things that interested him and so many things he thought about doing that he was scattered “all over the place.”/SO—he sat down and made a list of all the things he was not going to do. When he would begin to get drawn away by some idea or another, he would remember he was not to do that. This enabled him to focus on what he did want to do and helped him get the book written. Try this—it might work for you.- By Florence Feldman

You don’t have to be ‘all over the place’ to enjoy improved focus.
A not to do list is very helpful. To revise it as you do a to-do list assists is wonderful too. (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What an excellent idea!! I’ve been so scattered lately, that I think I should adopt this!! Between a business, children, husband, etc… I can think of a lot of things NOT to do!! ;)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content