login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Sharing Love and Joy withOUT being Annoying

I like this site because it’s not weird or annoying to share joy, thankfulness, and a strong and positive sense of self outloud. On facebook so many people are challenged when I post something positive, about myself or even about others. Especially my very radical Anarchist friends feel like I have “sold out” because I don’t want to focus on how fkd the gov’ts are are blah blah blah… all of the problems are real and really around us, but they have vampired our energy for long enough, had us in-fighting and fighting back, I’m done with that. I’m ready to win with Love, it’s the only defense, and the very best offense, it’s our only move and it’s the winning move every time, and it’s starts with the self and with the home and family and our personal successes, it starts there every time. I wish I could show this to people without feeling like I am “bragging,” or “forgetting all the other people who suffer,” or so many other responses that crop up. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Welcome ferncapella
Love the Thread Title!

• You’re not forgetting others..by choosing not to suffer.Save your energy to help in ways that you can..prayer, a helping hand..but don’t lose your personal joy, I agree there is enough pain in the world..
    ————————-

If we choose..we can always find what we don’t like in life..Why would we? There is a time and a place for constructive criticism. If you were trying to rebuild or change something..that would be a good time to seek what you can change. If you were uncomfortable with something intuitively..and wanted to figure out what causes you such discomfort..check it out by all means..Joy isn’t just about being satisfied with everything..it is about..acceptance. it is about gratitude, and changing what you can…Most things we want becomes more of what we need and want by changing our hearts..changing our perception ..changing our inner chatter.

Life is good even when others don’t respond well to you..->it is you that must respond well to yourself..always..You must always be your best companion..start there with giving, and you will begin to know more and more how/what to be in situations.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I was inspired by Godscreation and a new member Anuradha. Thank you both for reminding me …that it is a phenomenal thing to feel optimistic, joyful. I would love to get this thread going again…because it seems to speak to the strong and fragile parts of us that enjoy feeling, being well…and sharing smiles… from the heart in our own unique ways.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ferncapella’s post:
In response to R-R- Free Spirit’s post:
In response to ferncapella’s post:

Laurie thank you for your beautiful thoughts about me. You always give such great advice “Birds of a feather flock together!” (:

ferncapella you are in the same place I am. I have protested about the government and so on. One day I had enough because it brought no joy and my friends and family would say you can’t be like a sheep and do nothing. I explained that the “law of attraction” states that what you focus on you will attract more of the same. It was important for me to change things if I didn’t like it. “Hit them in the pocket book!” So I don’t buy or have services with Big Corps if I can help it.

I decided if I didn’t like GMO’s in my food I will buy organic or plant my own food. I changed a phone company who is politically involved and is a big corp. I vote for those who care about others starting with my own city council. I shop at little markets even though at times they may be a little more expensive. I have fun and LAUGHTER which is very important. I do what I want without trying not to hurt others. Recently many of us participated in “Fire The Grid” sending positive vibrations to our world.

Knowing that others were doing the same as I was is such a wonderful feeling, because it was all centered in love. You are so right ferncapella!!

Blessings and love to you all,

Mary

great thread ,reminds me of the starfish and the child

all creatures

Here’s a little Joy for ya’ that’ll knock your socks off!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I have noticed lately that being called a Pollyanna is used as an insult .How can it be wrong to see the good in everything especially when you are helping others to do the same .

Pollyanna
Pollyanna part 2

If everyone did whatever they could to help others ,think of the difference .

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content