login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★from a gratitude website

Gratitude Thoughts
How to get “the gratitude attitude” so that the Universal Law of Attraction will work for you.
Gratitude thoughts should fill your mind and soul!
Having gratitude is essential when using the Law of Attraction. The definition is that gratitude appreciation, or thankfulness is a positive emotion or attitude in acknowledgement of a benefit that one has received or will receive. I believe the main focus here is on the fact that it is an emotion or attitude – in other words a state of mind.
“Gratitude thoughts unlock the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…. It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude thoughts make sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melodie Beattie

Gratitude thoughts are the key to using the Law of Attraction and attracting what you want into your life and manifesting abundance and happiness. When you are feeling grateful, you are vibrating at a higher energy level or vibrational frequency. Projecting this higher energy frequency out into the Universe is exactly what draws the objects of your desires to you.
There is most definitely a connection between being grateful and wealth. It is one of the necessary steps in using the Law of Attraction. Without appreciation, you will fail to attract what you desire into your life.
Every morning as I walk to work, I look around me and feel my emotions well up inside me as I am grateful for the new day, for being alive, for my heath, for my loving husband, for my job, etc. I am grateful for everything in my life, even the challenges that I face, because I know that they are there to teach me a valuable lesson.
When you experience this level of gratefulness and you focus on all that you have, you realise that you really do not need anything more to be happy. In this way, you are able to let go of your desires and be content with all that you have today. And it is in letting go of your desires that you actually attract more of them to you.
The spiritual practice of gratitude thoughts is found in most religions. This grateful attitude is one that will bring you closer to Source.
Being thankful is something that you can learn. Just make a conscious effort to practice having gratitude thoughts every day. Do not take anything for granted and practice saying “thank you” for everything in your life.
Gratitude Affirmations
Here are some affirmations of gratefulness that you can use to raise your vibrational frequency if you are not feeling grateful:
• I give thanks daily for all the blessings that flow to me.
• I am learning to appreciate all that I have.
• I choose to feel grateful each and every day.
• I am grateful for my health – for every breath that I take and every beat of my heart.
• I am grateful for all the abundance that flows to me from multiple sources.
• I am grateful for the abundant Universe that I live in. • I am grateful for the world I see before me.
• The more grateful I am, the closer I am to Source.
• I am grateful for my (husband, wife, partner, son, daughter, parents, etc.) who loves me unconditionally.
• I am grateful to be able to create my life exactly as I want it to be.

Rama Dass
Teacher of Power Meditation

I am grateful that you posted this forum.

I wonder sometimes how the Universe is always so right on. I was just working on my website Attitude Adjustment 101 and talking about how your attitude is one of the key elements to an abundant life, how important it is to be thankful everyday for everything you have so that you might have more of the good in your life. Then I click on to my affirmations page and here you are helping us to remember everything that we have and how important it is to say it.

Thank you Urban Yogi for your insightful and knowledgeable reminder of what the Law of Attraction can do for each and everyone of us, if we learn to change our energy’s vibrations.

Happy New Year to you and yours

Roxanne

I am thankful for bmindful and all the beautiful people that share their knowledge with us.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

No problem Roxanne
One of the most challenging things i have ever done was to take full responsibility for everything that happens to me instead of blaming the outside world for my problems”
I can be thankful for that”“

Have an almighty day”“

Urban Yogi

Rama Dass
Teacher of Power Meditation

I am so gratefull to Lee and all you regular bmindfullers that you are still here for folks like me who go awol from time to time .

big thank you hug to you special friends ,love flowergirl

I feel like you do flower girl… I go awol once in a while too and when I begin to feel the weight of it all I remember that I haven’t visited bmindful for a while….. I am grateful for this site, for the friends I have made here and for all the great advice everyone is willing to share…. hope everyone is experiencing a wonderful New Year…

Kathy

In response to RAMA DASS’s post:
wonderful thread Rama Dass! especially this: Do not take anything for granted and practice saying “thank you” for everything in your life.
In response to rockswealth’s post:
wonderful reinforcement Roxie, and sending thank yous and well-wishes to you I love this about how your attitude is one of the key elements to an abundant life, how important it is to be thankful everyday for everything you have so that you might have more of the good in your life.
In response to flowergirl’s post:
feel the same way…flowergirl… grateful and apppreciative for the inspiration and joy I find on this site…Thanks for adding your own here…with your posts, and presense(:
In response to coachhouse’s post:
hi coachhouse wherever you are…Sending well wishes and enjoying your posts lately as I continue to run in them on the site. Thank you…for being you.

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content