login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Living in the NOW

The concept of living in the NOW isn’t new to me since I have read all of Eckhart Tolle’s books. However, putting this into practice isn’t really easy? Anybody else having troubles? Perhaps we could share tips and help one another out?

Hmm I know exactly what you mean,, well I do it this way whenever i want to focus on the NOW..

I dont have the power on the past { its gone } it will be waste of time and energy to over think of what its gone.

I’ve added this recent affirmation from a friend “ my past is gone and has no relevance on my present”

Repeating affirmation with feelings {and believing} may help you overcome a hang up thought.

and about the future set some goals and things you want to have and believe that it’s yours already. {make believe}

you can add these affirmations if you like:
“ What I need comes to me in the perfect time and way as i stop control things it comes wwith the FLOW ~!”
“ at every turn, oppurtunities appear before me”

Remember it’s all about how you feel at the moment

“Those who keep pressing onward toward a goal with tireless patience and persistence win in the end. “ – Daisaku Ikeda

In response to unitedyoungsters’s post:
Hi united: ). Chamy had some good tips.

This what I tell myself “ yesterday is gone,and tomorrow may never come.I truly believe every second counts, and when we spend our precious time ( something we can never get back) concentrating on the past or the future, we are missing out on all the new and positive thoughts we could be creating right now.

We miss out on the time we could be spending with our families ( have you ever had the beautiful experience of spending time with family and friends,just enjoying them and their presence,and not thinking about the past or present? It’s wonderful.)

Implementing new thought patterns can sometimes be a slow process, but I know from experience persistence pays off.

Trying to force a new way of life or mentally chastising yourself for not always adhering to your desire for this new way of thinking will make it impossible for you to live in the now.

Living in the now is something you allow to happen, it’s something you give yourself permission to do.

It may help if you leave little reminders that speak to your spirit about living in the now, around your house, car and or work.

I hope my extra long response helps : )

Peace and Wisdom
Chantilly

Your experience in the present moment is, by definition, continually changing and evolving. You never have the same experience twice because you’re constantly entering into a new moment that’s never happened before. – John Selby

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

my answer is very simplistic… when I start to get stressed I just ask myself, “am I happy NOW” the answer is usually yes and so I let my own happiness bless me in that moment… I think it is a great idea ti share ideas on this subject… Kathy

You’re right, it isn’t easy :) And although for some it might get easier, it will forever be a challenge, for everyone. Years of conditioning, and our entire culture is driving us to distraction. It takes conscious effort moment to moment to not get drawn in, and at no point will we be able to let off. We are forever creating stories about ourselves, our pasts and our futures, our dreams and our worst fears and if we choose to take the path of practice, we will be forever letting them go. The moment we hold on to even something pleasant, we must start again with our sweeping.

It sounds a little depressing right? But there’s a certain level of relief gained when you realize that you’ll always be practicing. And even more so when you experience a certain relaxing into the practice. And then you realize you’ve relaxed too far, and you need to bring yourself back with some conscious effort again. Constantly calibrating. Constantly sweeping.

Here’s an interesting article, entitled Practice Is Difficult.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

very interesting thread

• ~

Living In The Moment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

hqdefault.jpg

b0adda9526a1d560239939742d4b7057.jpg

BENTINHO MASSARO - When do past and future occur? Answer: Now.  - Inspirational Quotes - NOW FREE https://www.trinfinityacademy.com | https://www.trinfinity.us/:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content