login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Im new!! jus a couple ?s

Hey my name is Julia .. im 30 and have two kids.. hailee is 12 and nevan is 1 and a half.

I just recently read the secret, the power, and came across a site about the law of attraction and that’s how i came across affirmations.. ive made quite a few, and when i looked at the 9 ways to create affirmations, i realized i was on the right track with creating my own, i did however change some wording with some as it was reinforcing some negativity, which i didn’t want..and once i changed them, they felt just right in my gut… anyways… i m so excited about this you guys…. i wrote in the introduce myself thread about myself , what ive been going through with depression, obsessing, and anxiety for the past 2 years, and my dreams of what i want, and about being new to this positivity, and how it has really affected me in an amazing way… and basically i feel myself getting better and better for the past few days… I have a couple questions though for ppl who have been doing this for a while.

-i read somewhere, to start off only using a few affirmations, but i have quite a few… is it OK to use all of them? or should i use the most important ones more often than others?

-is the best time to use them in alpha state of mind? I do meditation, and im thinking i can do them sometimes during that.. also b4 sleep, and waking up. but can i still use them at other times?

-Do you keep some of your affirmations secret? I find that keeping some of mine personal seems to keep them more powerful.

-Any personal experiences of success with affirmations?

One more … is there a way to delete affirmations on the site, if you have changed the wording?

Thanks guys!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content