login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★have you grown mindfully in the last 12 months

I just looked when i joined bmindfull and realised its a year .I made a list of affirmations ,found some wonderfull friends and then sort of bumbled along thinking i would move forwards tomorow,next week etc .Time to start living my affirmations .

How have you grown or are you like me .
love flowergirl

Hi Flowergirl…

I think I hvae floundered a bit too…. and it is my fault… I too need to get back to the work of living my affirmations….

I think I have grown a lot in the last 12 mos. I don’t measure things simply by just completing something. I feel more solid about what my life means to me no matter what external thing I do. I feel joyous, directed…and if at first I don’t succeed I try try again(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

great thread!

will enjoy revisiting(:

I wrote my last entry a bit more than 8 yrs ago, I am looking forward to giving this thought again for the present.(:

thank you flowergirl for this thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Emphatically Yes!! There has been a great deal of personal growth, acceptance and joy learning to accentuate the positive and see the good in all circumstances.  There is such an amazing sense of   calm and overall well being knowing everything is working together for my greater good.  This amazing gift of life enables me the ability to thrive enjoying every wonderful moment of the illusion called time.

In response to Nancee1953's post:

I ditto your beautiful response in the last 12 mos,Nancee.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related imageIn response to flowergirl's post:

wonderful thread, flowergirl!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In the last 12 mos, I have allowed myself to get more in touch with my heart place than ever before

2019 is the year I choose for action coming from my deepest places of desire in the areas of my life that mean the most to me.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content