login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Beautiful Change

Transform Your Life
The Awakened Life
last link was removed 101 ways of transformation…will locate if possible…
•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►

• I:
  • allow
  • give permission
  • command my subconscious mind to do what it takes to encourage and create my greatest good.
    •►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►
    This thread is to affirm that change happens easily.
  • spiritual maintenance
  • routine maintenance
  • implementing, creating and mastering change.

• Change is child’s play. I easily implement/incorporate change as naturally as I breathe.
  • You change easily.
  • Change is easy(:

———————

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In amongst my clutter I need to find a very important document ( my mums death certificate so I can finalise her headstone )

I am feeling totally overwhelmed as I havwe at least 30 boxes of stuff ,at least 15 bags full ,2 dressers as well as piles round the house and don’t know where to begin

can anyone help

In response to flowergirl’s post:
I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”
“I understand the everything …I need. I know what I need to do.”
“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”
“I focus is on this task only. This task is easy.”
“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”

What is your deadline for needing this?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

aw thank you so much ,I just need it as soon as possible ,it isn’t urgent but I have chosen her headstone and what I would like on it
if there is space

“Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there, I do not sleep I am a 1,000 winds that blow I am the diamond glints on snow I am the sun on ripened grain I am the gentle autumn rain When you awaken in the morning’s hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled light I am the soft star that shines at night Do not stand at my grave and cry I am not there; I did not die”

I am so frustrated with myself that I have papers all over the place like this and have been avoiding sorting them for so long

love these affirmations

In response to flowergirl’s post:
2 wonderful things!
1. Frustration is an invite for change.
2. It isn’t urgent

If it isn’t urgent…breathe. If it is urgent…breathe(:

Look into how to get a copy of the certificate…and accept the invite from frustration regarding the clutter with a smile. You’ve expressed how it became cluttered…That’s another exciting element. You have clarity. That essentially says…you never have to repeat the problem…you simply and lovingly will dig yourself out of it…1 moment at a time with love and respect for your wonderful new circumstances that are happening now. This is …my understanding of…you are right where you are supposed to be(:

I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”
“I understand the everything …I need. I know what I need to do.”
“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”
“I focus is on this task only. This task is easy.”
“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

aw this is fantastic how you can turn thoughts around Selfcare ,thank you so much .

I have just made a little poster with these to keep close to me as I go through a box/bag at a time .love flowergirl

“change is childs play “-what a great way to do look at change .

Time to “play house “

Selfcare is indeed pretty awesome! So are you FG! I feel kind of sad as to why you have to go through all of those piles, but, maybe it is a good time to get organized and get some things together for a garage sale.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

thanks SRWE ,maybe it’s Mum telling me to sort out my house so I feel better !
love Flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content