login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Living in the NOW

“The more you are focused on time-past and future-the more you miss the now, the most precious thing there is. Life is NOW!”

Eckhart Tolle- From his book Practicing The Now.

Wishing, hopeing and praying for something doesn’t work. Asking the Universal Life Force (god) for anything in the NOW, will work every time; but only if you believe you will receive what you asked for. Believe and receive, doubt and you won’t.

John

Practcing The Now is a book that preceded the audio book The Power of Now…I have both.

I was just thinking about living in the now. When you are in the now, you are in the flow or in the zone. A great place to be. One way to get in the zone or flow is to do what you are doing with complete focus.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Hey All~ What I have learned is that gratitude for the NOW has pretty awesome affects on the future as well. Be happy for what you are / have etc NOW and more appears attracted to you in the future. Since all that is – is the NOW, it is a very important place to BE. I love Eckhart Tolle and all of his books, dvd’s etc. He has helped me in ways I never believed possible.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I have to confess, I haven’t yet read or listened to this book. dont hate me lol. i know that i need to make time for this.
however, i am a firm believer in the living in the now. For me, it means turning off the internal chatter. being in the present and saying my thoughts aloud. not analysing or judging just …. ACCEPTING. acceptance of the ‘is’ and just ‘be’.

In response to melt86’s post:
I like what you said, and its such a good feeling being in the flow like that.

In re:to Tolle’s book,A New Earth; I enjoyed it. He basically speaks of understanding your “true” motive for doing things and destroying/and or understanding ego in your life. It’s a good book to have under your belt, but not totally new concepts; though communicated so very eloquently. It had been awhile since I had read a book cover to cover, as I did accomplish with that book. Parts were so intense, I had to put the book down to see how or if it applied to myself. A very good book. A very good time of learning as well as looking at self.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Read the Higher Affirmations: The Heart Moment thread for more thoughts on this :)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

In response to Lee's post:

wonderful info, loved it then & glad I ran into this thread to love it now! Learn How To
Create A Mind With Heart Metaphysics For Life  Become A Skilled LifeNavigator Using Your Heartcompass  Heart Compass PDF

• ~

Quotes

You cannot find yourself by going into the past. You can find yourself by coming into the present. Eckhart Tolle

Eckhart Tolle says it very well, when he reminds with the simplicity…to be in the here & now…now

It is a given for many that we need to be aware of our past….though, the past is not home.

added in 2017

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUGHMCwPIbITHwE685jOT0T78bYkmSfIFtd16f7oMMCxUp2Hk_

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

eckart tolle might agree with this next thought that just came to me,…“the present moment is a gift,to be unwrapped,hence that,s why it,s called the present”

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content