login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Audio Affirmations ~

Occasionally we all hear something we want to share. This thread is a place to share special affirmation related audios.

I found one I like. It’s 20 minutes long, and you may find parts corny, but please listen and give it a chance.

• scroll down to the bottom of site (link below)
  • Once you are there, you can listen to others too if you like. I enjoyed this upbeat yet relaxing one lots. Let me know what you think, and leave one of your own if you find a good one.

Go to this link

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hiya Laurie the link you provided is only showing a 2 min clip of a group of girls at a positive meeting gathering

In response to buttercake’s post:
go down to the bottom on the right. Sign up-for newsletter/and free audio, and the link will be sent to you. You can download the power-motivation or just play it. I’m such a rule-follower(lol) that I probably could just send the direct link, but the owner of the site is asking you to give your email address so she can send the link.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Have been busy and didn’t check here for your replies, yes I have signed up and is downloading the mp3, haven’t listen to it yet but will do later on today

Just listened to it and its very interesting the music was very relaxing and like you said there were parts of it that were corny but apart from that a great listen

Just listened to it and its very interesting the music was very relaxing and like you said there were parts of it that were corny but apart from that a great listen

Laurie, what I have done is edited her version by taking out the affirmations I thought weren’t for me, I now listen to thes edited version with affirmations I recorded myself.

What a great combination and I feel great listening to them both.

Excellent find and thanks

In response to buttercake’s post:
How creative of you(:

Yours probably sounds great(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content