login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Books on how to affirm

Hi all,
I have been tearing my hair out trying to find a decent book on how to use affirmations effectively.
When I first started on my journey of self discovery, 27 years ago, I went to see a therapist who gave me a wonderful book on how to use affirmations to solve my emotional problems. I’ve since lost this book and would like to find a book with the same techniques that this book had. ie. how to narrow down faulty thinking and to change it around into positive thoughts & then repeat them over and over again until they become a mental habit.
I’ve looked at some of Louise Hay’s work but she doesn’t really describe how to come up with one’s own affirmations, I don’t think that she does anyway. Louise provides the affirmations, with which to use, herself. This is not what I’m after. I would like a book which explains how to get to the bottom of my own faulty thinking and to turn it around. I have found that this technique is extremely effective in solving my own personal problems.
I’ve searched on Amazon for such a book but I just can’t see anything that explains the nuts and bolts of how to make one’s own personal affirmations.
Has anyone found any good books on this topic that they could recommend to me?
Thank you very much.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content