login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Anything is possible

Hi All,

Recently I landed myself a job that I never thought possible. It was a gruelling interview process but I was the one they wanted.
I believe strongly in the power of the subconscious mind and when we have mastered how to tap into it – anything is possible.
It has taken me a while to ‘tap in’ but the ways in which I have done this are all processes I have learnt here.

Laurie wrote to me regarding manifestation – and with her permission I share it with you.
When manifesting we should act and believe without a shadow of a doubt that things are going in the way we desire.
Though we should also be “letting go” enough that God may have a plan that is far better than we could see for who we are ..so uniquely ..who we are. Laurie

How have I come to believe that anything is possible and what have I learnt here:

-Self belief and the trust in the universe/God to guide and draw opportunities towards you… (As Laurie describes above).

- Positive self talk so that you believe you deserve the best….

- Constant work on affirmations – particularly process affirmations.

- Prayer and gratitude..

-Visualisation of where you want to be and how yo want to feel….

There are loads more but I want everyone to come in and share how this site has taught them to get the very best out of life!!!

That leaves me with one last comment….
Thank you Lee! God bless. :O)

A full and thankful heart..

Well done Anoushka ,im so pleased for you and you are such an inspiration,love flowergirl

love this thread 

love our community

love that this site was created and it is kept 'alive' and running so well..

love the wonderful energy that remains here...love all the creations that are here...and all the creations with love that are yet to be created

love this quote:

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for all things are possible

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Looking back over the last 2 weeks... I am witnessing once again ... amazement in  how faith in possibility works.

Not to go to into detail... of the details...

though just the basics of the beauty of it all.. (for me)

It isn't about how it looks like 'things are coming down' 

It is about believing in the joy of taking responsibility for ones life,

Its about listening to your feelings, though not allowing them to be nothing more than a guide of what your soul already knows and wants for the you that ...

The 'you' that is participating in everyday things is so much more than great you've already been. 

We are spiritual beings first... And with that love of life... we allow life to be what it was meant to be for us.

Its about the inner life we allow and nurture to raise things up.

Its about faith... Its about putting 1 foot in from the other... And include the space for answers to flourish, and life to be what your heart has been tugging at you for.

Its the inspired action that we've heartfelt-systematically  built... as we are loving something 'more'

The more that always Is... as we allow.

best of peace & love thoughts to all!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to RJB's post:

good timing,thanks

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1557374_10152332157552986_4169968692447054720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=M1qpe1hrua8AX-tqhtQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=788a8b3b5e88f61a0fd9542019766204&oe=5F32348F

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-was-born-to-be-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

41d3e4419c8021eae159ca909e10cea2--affirmations-for-success-daily-positive-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content