login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What are you grateful for today?✰。˚

I got an idea for this thread from MeditatingMama’s great thread on what abundance means to us. This thread pertains to gratitude. What are you grateful for today?

For me, today, I am grateful for my overall health, an ever growing-loving relationship with long time spouse, a roof over my head and this bmindful community.

• ~
    added the ✰。˚ to the thread title in 2015… though intro remains the same from January 2009(:
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ditto on health! I also have become very fond of this site.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I to am grateful for this site. Today I am grateful to live in a country of freedom, oppertunity, and abundence all around, Today a new president was sworn in our great nation. I was so excited and hornored to see history taking place. He represents change for all of us in America. I am so proud that I was able to help vote this man into office as our new president. God Bless America.
I am also grateful for great friends and family. Especially for my love of my life. All of my grand children, And for the oppertunities that got me where I am today.

Although she drives me mad sometimes, I am greatful for my daughter who is beautiful and intelligent. I am also greatful for my husband. When I was at school years ago I seemed to be the only girl who didnt have a boyfriend and for years I thought I was destined to stay single and childless forever. Sometimes I stop and think I cant believe I am mother!

enjoy life!

Today I am grateful for my hands, everything I touch with them will bring me success.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am grateful for the beautiful day and the time I was able to take to walk around the lake at the park. It was a bit chilly, but very refreshing. I am also grateful for my grand daughter, who turned one year old today. She’s healthy and precious. Believe it or not, I am grateful for my three little precocious children (5,7,9) who are healthy and smart enough to give me a hard time tonight.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I am grateful I was able to enjoy a walk and watch the sun rise at Bronti early this morning with 3 beautiful mates…

Love Life
Sue

I am grateful for the gift of choice, and the ability to control my reality (more and more).

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful that my dear friend Laurie has brought this to the top of the threads again, so that I may be reminded to concentrate on my gratitude! :) (big hugs to you, Laurie)

Today, I have much gratitude that my family is still all together. My husband and I have the luxury to spend time with our children during summer vacation without guilt. (when we used to work for others – we felt guilty for putting family over work)

I am grateful that we have this opportunity of beautiful weather to enjoy the outdoors and the beauty of mother nature. There is nothing more wonderful than taking long walks around the lake in the evening and watching our children experiencing life that children aren’t always exposed to anymore.

I am grateful for this feeling of bliss in my life. :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I am grateful that my family is healthy.

I am grateful that I have such wonderful friends on bMindful – and that I get to see another side of them on Facebook!! :) (There are some super intelligent people from bMindful – it amazes me)

I am grateful that I have this opportunity to experience what it means to be a human on this planet earth.

I am grateful that I learned how important it is to be grateful, for the smallest kindnesses from others to the over whelming love of God… and I am grateful that I have a place to share it….

an old gratitude thread…I saw many old threads surfacing where the members of the moment…shared. Gratitude threads are always current…even when our gratitude focus changes…members of the community take a LOA (not Law of Attraction…all that could mean that here…though Leave Of Absence from site….

Anyway what am I grateful for today:
I am grateful to have This day.
I am feeling fine… I am employed and growing. I am cared about and I care about others… I have a roof over my head in an area I appreciate. I have goals and dreams…[today is good and I anticipate a good future]
And last not least …prayer works…which has assisted with all that gives me gratitude.
Abundance is the energy of
permission The more you permit
yourself the right to desire what
you want, express gratitude for
what you have, and be excited for
whatever comes your way the
more abundance you are bound
to receive.

• ** * Matt Kahn

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful for enjoying my day ... for all that it was

and the 

serving of others 

It was exceptionally refreshing today..

Both brought me smiles today.

I am grateful for finding this older thread again(:

I am grateful for being home, visiting Bmindful, and feeling hunger ... because even though its late ..I'm about to eat an awesome dinner!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful for life, and the freedom to grow, freedom to be my self.

I am grateful for how I choose to learn, and continue to learn, and allow learning.

I am grateful for this moment.

This moment really is all there is, and I am grateful to be grateful in each moment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Robert's post:

amen!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful most individuals are now focusing on love and taking care of themselves, loved ones and those they come in eye contact with

I am grateful that 'daily hysteria' in peoples lives is gaining perspective for what is REALLY  important... and turning into daily love and good action

I am glad I don't need to have all the answers; there is a Higher Power (I call God) that is with in ear shot... (within heart distance)

I am glad I know caring people who will take good care and will share what they learn with others whenever they can... more than they ever have.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content