login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Igniting the Passion in Life in Your Life

I had been slowly getting away from things that were my unique passions in my life. My health conscious life style began to sound like a mantra rather than my discipline. It wasn’t always like that. I found myself complaining about things being harder..None of this was the me I had created from the inside out over time..in my life.

Recently the frustration in my world was getting stronger..Your average person might say..something is wrong..Actually something was quite right. I was paying attention to what I was thinking and feeling and acknowledging the incongruence with what I wanted in my life and what I was doing/thinking/believing.

So I kept trying…until I saw…Go back to the basics..I will explain what that is for me some other time..(Need to get ready for work ..)

Anyway ..the basics won out returned me to the inside out passions in my life. Not just the outside creating the inside.

I got back into exercise without comparing where I was. I got back into taking care of largest priorities with a passion..literally.

Hope you all join me in keeping your passion burning for what is Vital in your world, and see how it will fuel your world with real disciplined inspiration and action.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Excellent, Laurie! I’ve struggle with the same kind of thing. I’m sure everyone reading this does. Thanks for reminding me. It is so, so easy to get caught up in the “noise of the world”! We can get centered and clear and if we aren’t, in a sense, “vigilant” about remaining centered the world creeps in. Ironic, we have to be vigilant about letting go. The basics! The basics! How easy it is to ignore the basics. I am going to spend some time this evening thinking about the basics. I kind of get ahead of myself a lot here on bmindful – I am so guilty of the “do as I say, not as I do” thing. You can read a recipe, you can read it to someone else, you can even have an understanding of the recipe, but until you actually get in the kitchen, dig out the pots and spices and do the cooking you won’t enjoy the meal. I’ve done a little cooking and tasting, but I need to spend more time in the kitchen. I think I’m going to work on my own personal recipe a little this evening. It will involve some thinking and probably a little bit of writing. Maybe just a little bit of, and bear with me here, thinking about and planning a little for the future, but doing that planning for the future in the now. ;-)

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

how do you find your passions when you have lost your inner self love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content