login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Enjoying

39443?w=49&h=49&t=1

2f20e4f6ffeaa0fc95a5eed1a1291dde--think-positive-positive-thoughts.jpg

QuoteYou weren’t born guilty. You were born bold and playful. Then you forgot who you are and what you deserve. When you remember who you were before you learned to apologize for asking, you’ll have everything you want. Alan Cohen

• ~

What are you enjoying this moment?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

being inside ,it is so windy ,wet and cold outside here in England today

enjoying the energy on Bmindful…

enjoying cooking our family-meals for lunch at work today…

enjoying the gorgeous weather & outdoors…. [this is the weather I waited for all year makes everything even more enjoyable!!! ]

enjoying enjoyment

I Am living a Divine plan

enjoying writing out my intentions again…such wonderful power in this…

enjoying taking care of my home… it brings delight to surround myself with the feel of what is important to my spirit and my life

enjoying spending my life with my hubby and preparing for our upcoming anniversary and time off together

Enjoying the sheer essence of life, of breathing, seeing, smelling and tasting. I am drinking a marvelous cup of hot tea on a brisk winter morning, enjoying just the beauty of this moment in time.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
Wonderful!!! I felt the ahhh feeling(: Love sharing these kind of vibes(:

Enjoying settling down and unwinding from a very busy, yet productive day. I managed to get a lot accomplished while sprinkling seeds of love and kindness along my route. Feeling absolutely wonderful, I love being a Blessing to everyone I come in contact with, it makes my heart sing and my lips smile!

I’m enjoying how I ease into my day… I’m enjoying not rushing into things I have to do… I’m enjoying knowing I will get done what I need to do today. I’m enjoying creating a rampage here(: I have enjoyed my visit to bmindful this morning. I am enjoying knowing in moments I am logging off … to joyfully prep for my awesome day…. and lovely evening after …
Have a great day everyone(:

Enjoying the beauty of the season, filled with absolute joy!!

I am enjoying my recent memories of celebration…and thoughts of how to bring celebration into each day(:

I am enjoying being in a cosy home ,there are floods nearby so it makes you even more grateful

Enjoying the sounds of my little ones snoring away. They said they weren’t sleepy at all, but dreamland lulled them into a deep slumber. The innocence and peace on their little faces. How sweet they look not to have been sleepy at all :)

Enjoying reading what others are enjoying(: And simply and beautifully enjoying my day off(:

Enjoying the sounds of life. The air is filled with giggles and the laughter of my grandsons. It is magical how the sounds of happiness are contagious, you can’t help but be affected, feeling quite joyful and happy too!

I’m enjoying knowing I have a menu of wonderful things I can choose from today(: Speaking of menu…I’m enjoying preparing a delectable lunch in just a few moments.(:

I have a variety of wonderful self-care things I can/will do… I am enjoying taking wonderful care of myself, my home and my family-unit. I truly enjoy doing loving things my hubby needs.

I enjoy being in contact with friends and sending good thoughts. I am enjoying being off today to take pleasure in another wonderful day(:

I’m enjoying all the wonderful things on Bmindful

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And of course all who post them!!! I am enjoying all of you! You Bmindful members!!!

Me too Just For Me, but then again, I always do. It is my very special place. I am enjoying this very moment in time so very much I feel just sublime :)

Enjoying the dawn of a new day as the Sun bathes me in glorious light.

enjoying a hot cup of tea after just coming in from the shops ,it is so cold outside

enjoying the prospects of this morning’s delectable nutrition meals for this moment & the one I will be preparing for later.

Enjoying a peanut butter and banana sandwich YUM with a good movie, just relaxing…

Enjoying the beautiful day, sunshine, blue skies and 60 degrees on January 31st in Missouri, going to put some turkey fillets and corn on the grill, what an amazing Blessing :)

Enjoying my wonderful day off…It is always exciting to know I can set the tone of my experiences(:

Enjoying reflecting on the peace, tranquility and promise of a new day.

Enjoying saturday, sunshine, and incredible inner peace!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Enjoying the weather(: enjoyed conversation with others …that included some of my truly favorite topics/smiling because I am home now…knowing more things to smile about are still part of the day. I enjoy that(:

Enjoying the good pleasure that comes at the end of a long day…
Going to have sweet sleep tonight, and rise up and do it all over again!!

…my heart is on fire!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

enjoying …the act of enjoying(:

I am enjoying fresh thoughts…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I enjoy the sound of quiet when I first wake up. I enjoy the warmth of my bed and having time to snuggle in my cacoon without having to rush to get up. .

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
sounds wonderful!!

I truly enjoyed my day. I love looking back on it, and say my heart was in sync with how I decided… It simply worked. Thank you Thank you!

I enjoyed my moments at the lake yesterday … grabbing sunshine … watching the ducks, hearing children playing Marco Polo in the pool, and listening to their mother singing and involved with her children as she enjoyed her spirit.

I enjoy this moment reflecting on yesterday, and allowing this moment to take me back to my rested sleep(:

enjoying an awesome affirmation audio set to music that a bmindful member created for me-some time ago. To date its the best motivational, creative, and professionally recorded… tape I have…supplies it all. Thank you!

Basking in the joy of the moment, silence can be an amazing friend. It enables one the opportunity to reflect and focus on the many Blessings that fill our lives. Ahhh just taking a moment to smile and savor the moment knowing I am Loved, kissed by the sunshine and nourished by the rain.

What Am I enjoying this moment?

being home from an industrious day… that went well, and now enjoying the possibilities of the joy of being in my home…

I am enjoying centering myself right here & now(:

Enjoying a rainy Autumn day, the kitchen is filled with the smells of pinto beans, ham hocks and corn bread, not a normal Friday meal, but appropriate for this day. Enjoying preparing sweet potatoes for the church holiday dinner for the community tomorrow. They will be extra special, not because of the marshmallows and pecans but because they are being prepared with lots of love.

Enjoying the gift of this wonderful day and the treasures that lie in store. Enjoying a cup of java as the sun peeks through the kitchen window. Enjoying the joy in the moment, filled with gratitude for what is yet to come. Enjoying the thought of going out into the world, I never know who or what I will encounter on my journey, but I do know that it will be a tremendous opportunity to be a Blessing. :)

Enjoying the sheer joy of the gift of the day, for it is like none other. I welcome enthusiastically whatever may come my way.

Enjoying the reflections of the day of the warmth and kindness that has come my way. Reflecting on the wonderful totally unexpected Blessings that fill my spirit with gratitude and my total being with absolute joy. :)

I am enjoying a humongous delicious organic apple! cutting a piece at a time and savoring each bite! Great way to start the morning!

I am enjoying scurrying about in preparation for a glorious day. Mopping an cleaning may sound to some like drudgery but it is a form of self care which is wonderful for me.

Enjoying the joy of this new day with anticipation of all the wonderful experiences that are headed my way.

I am enjoying this thread 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I am enjoying knowing I can enjoy

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content