login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Newest★January 2023 Be Your You - The You -You Would Complement

We are quick to judge ourselves . What if we chose to just be our very real selves / the one we live to complement!

Even when we are not ‘perfect’ we are worth complementing , because as you are your authentic self with love - from there you can live and appreciate every step of the way.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Good advice

Image result for Jean Shinoda Bolen beautiful quote pics

2bf8ff2c6a99b7b90af8d1c55c7a9b86--paths-so-true.jpg

All about elevating 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVvI32CxJ4m4h8lqNdisYQaipPJhh2Ptzxys6TsbZys0mi02wIaQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzNnK7zhsF_jEYlPpsTYxEn9BHZHLvqlcXnjMqSc9AquuOtkXJeQ

I visualize confidence and courage in everything I do

I  am spiritually prepared 

I am  passionate 

I desire to think clearly about what I know to be true

I take the steps that feel right

I now receive what I need and want 

I do what it takes

I desire to think clearly and effortlessly 

We tend to make courage too dramatic. Courage is often doing something simple, unpleasant, or boring again and again until we get it down pat.
Dave Thomas (1932-2002) American Businessman, Founder of Wendy’s International Restaurant Chain

When I begin to contemplate myself as worthy of something more, I find the desire to change so strong that nothing can stop me.”- Serena Dyer

enjoy & prosper 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJzpxJ8o2THQ3wsiqfWgmkiFD_x8goLR7MSozjjH2q4ju8YrM0fA

Some of my most favorite beautifully original affirmations are from member-Bright Angel:

• The path of love is the master path, for inviting my intuition, my ability to leave an impact on my physical realm. It is my point of power, and I come into the habit of loving thoughts and loving states.
      • It has begun to feel really good to you, that the things you are training in, are already the jewels in your proverbial crown. You are viewed as a tremendous success, for the ways in which you find avenues for your unique beauty.
      • You honestly feel a wonderful sense of delight when you are able to press the reset button in your life, and start again fresh, with new ideas and new visions for yourself. You like how this feels and you are happy and free.
      • One thing that comes really naturally to you, is to display a mindset of “What else can I be doing to move this forward? And what else? And what ELSE?” You go forth swiftly in this way.
      • It is fun for me to remember that manifestation, and principles of manifestation, is best learned and understood when practiced as one’s daily life. And that’s exactly how I practice as a manifestor!
      • It’s a wonderful sign of your mastery, that your behaviors and your time allocation, are well-aligned with your vision for yourself. You have a beautiful and strong vision for yourself, and that is something you feel good about.

"Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be lived. Follow the path that is no path, follow your bliss." ~ Joseph Campbell

"Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer." ~ Joseph Campbell

"Follow your inner heart and the world moves in and helps." ~ Joseph Campbell

"You are more than you think you are. There are dimensions of your being and a potential for realization and consciousness that are not included in your concept of yourself. Your life is much deeper and broader than you conceive it to be here. What you are living is but a fractional inkling of what is really within you, what gives you life, breadth, and depth." ~ Joseph Campbell

"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think what we're seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonance within our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive." ~ Joseph Campbell

200w.webp

ease into your joy

Begin doing the things which create the life you love

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works   Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content