login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Newest★January 2023 THE LOVE YOU ARE

Recognize the beauty of your soul, it’s who you are.

Recognize the love you have always known , it’s always there 

Allow more room for love , that’s all there is.

To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.

— Alphonse de Lamartine
f4bb541f92fb79b5fc8f455d3af9cd6c--move-forward-so-true.jpga135b0029d4e7ff4185c439fdfcee52a--time-out-perfect-timing.jpg

gl4.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWA8yh2_S9shJ-C8usKMgtjTICCvSeOJv3p2UKtpRSGNo-uJagPA
As the world is rapidly changing and there is once again a seeming increase in confusion, tension, polarity and fear, I would like to send a different message to each and every one of you recalling the potential to love unconditionally. In this message, Harold W. Becker shares it is perhaps the most critical time we have yet encountered on the planet and it will take the personal strength of each to lift the world into a higher perspective in the coming days. For more please go to www.thelovefoundation.com He continues... Behind the many evolving news headlines is a bigger movement attempting to encourage a level of fear and hopelessness to permeate our consciousness into believing that we must be afraid of everything and everyone. This not-so-subtle effort is hoped to keep people from realizing their personal potential to make a difference... and the TRUTH is you do! It only takes one to simply realize that love is more powerful than fear and the game is done. it may be one of the greatest challenges you may ever face. To discover and express love in the face of fear and doubt takes enormous courage and strength. Yet, I know clearly that you are up to the task. This is no longer a time where we can sit idly by allowing our attention to become engrossed on the negative images and stories of others, or continue to live in our own fear, doubt and limitation. Look behind the headlines and images being projected. Then look within and understand why we allow doubt and fear to capture our imagination and release these emotional bonds to the past. When we can accept our ability to change our personal perspective, we change the outcome for all. Become an observer in the coming days and see where your thoughts and feelings are focused. By beginning with this first step, you will add to your awareness of love and affect people within your circle in an exponential and positive way. People thousands of miles away will instantly benefit by this love just because you were willing to go beyond your limited perspective to understand a bigger picture. The earth awaits your next thought and feeling of love and forgiveness. Peace does prevail
. The Love Foundation

"Illusion holds power over you when you are not able to remember that you are a powerful spirit that has taken on the physical experience for the purpose of learning. It has power over you when you are compelled by wants and impulses and values of your personality. It holds power over you when you fear and hate and sorrow and fester in anger or strike out in rage.
It has NO power over you when you LOVE,
when compassion opens your heart to others,
when your creativity flows unimpeded joyously into the present moment.
In other words, the illusion had no power over a personality that is fully aligned with the soul."~ Gary Zukav

94ee78c476a38d70b239c6e51b7bbb6b--soul-quotes-the-soul.jpg

goals-dont-start-in-our-brain-they-start-in-our-heart-quote-1.jpg

Quotes:

We need to meditate on what is peaceful. Once we have ‘filled up’ in this way, we once again have an abundance of love to send out into the world. Jean Shinoda Bolen

Whatever has crowded out growth needs to be recognized and removed. Jean Shinoda Bolen

To know how to choose a path with heart is to learn how to follow intuitive feeling. Logic can tell you superficially where a path might lead to, but it cannot judge whether your heart will be in it. Jean Shinoda Bolen

To be a soulful person means to go against all the pervasive, prove-yourself values of our culture and instead treasure what is unique and internal and valuable in yourself and your own personal evolution.” Jean Shinoda Bolen

Every problem contains its own answer if you think of the problem merely as a question, and inquiry, and not as an obstruction. Thinking of it this way, keep your mind not on the repetition of thoughts about the problem, but on the receipt of a definite answer. Ernest Holmes

When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. Jean Shinoda Bolen

When the future hinges on the next words that are said, don’t let logic interfere, believe your heart instead. Philip Robison

In response to ♡ ˚ all in perfect order's post:

Perfect

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Thank You MrBrightside.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content